40 Times | Page 3 | The Boneyard

40 Times

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
You are so full of it. I never said Calhoun was coming back to UConn but rather coaching. Stairmaster had him one foot in the old folks home. I absolutely nailed Disco being fired and you were totally clueless. True, my first replacement preference was Moorehead - that's a separate issue. As for Miller, Travis and Drummond coming in 2011 - I nailed all those and the same jokers who criticize and not offer anything of value themselves are frankly very small, jealous people.
Seriously, considering leaving this board - some good dudes - but too many losers.

If I recall correctly, Chief really did nail the Diaco thing. We had pretty much all totally given up hope that Diaco was getting fired at that point and Chief said that there was still a chance.

Reaction Score
You are so full of it. I never said Calhoun was coming back to UConn but rather coaching. Stairmaster had him one foot in the old folks home. I absolutely nailed Disco being fired and you were totally clueless. True, my first replacement preference was Moorehead - that's a separate issue. As for Miller, Travis and Drummond coming in 2011 - I nailed all those and the same jokers who criticize and not offer anything of value themselves are frankly very small, jealous people.
Seriously, considering leaving this board - some good dudes - but too many losers.

Uconndogs is fine with Chief leaving the board as Uconndogs thinks that Chief is a bit full of himself and like Uconndogs refers to himself in the third person. So, that's how Uconndogs feels.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
He wasn't the only one to say it, and he wasn't the first. His only purpose on here is to pat himself on the back for old connections. He continually misinforms then claims he never did when proof stares him in black and white (Drummond, 11:11, the list goes on). He is consistently condescending. If you are going to post on all the boards looking to prop up your ego you best do better than a coin flip. He is what he is and most see through his constant nonsense.

C

Chief00

He wasn't the only one to say it, and he wasn't the first. His only purpose on here is to pat himself on the back for old connections. He continually misinforms then claims he never did when proof stares him in black and white (Drummond, 11:11, the list goes on). He is consistently condescending. If you are going to post on all the boards looking to prop up your ego you best do better than a coin flip. He is what he is and most see through his constant nonsense.

Pretty much ignorant - I predicted Drummond was coming to UConn in Sept 2011. Also, that Diaco was going to be fired.
Those were pretty lonely positions at the time but some morons after the fact pretend it was consensus.
Not sure how my original post here had anything to do with my ego - I will defend myself when losers try to reinvent history.

CTMike - When are you going to break your first story?

C

Chief00

Uconndogs is fine with Chief leaving the board as Uconndogs thinks that Chief is a bit full of himself and like Uconndogs refers to himself in the third person. So, that's how Uconndogs feels.
Uconndogs and Stairmaster - when will you actually break a story of any value?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Not breaking many stories and making sure the few I do are rid of BS designed to make me look better than I am is far more preferable than either breaking bogus stories or sticking in a superfluous "confirmed" to stories whose truthfulness is such that we don't need any extra confirmation. It reeks of a desperate need to pad one's ego.

Reaction Score

Uconndogs has no inside information to share and Uconndogs would never pretend to have any inside information. Moreover, if Uconndogs ever did have such information, Uconndogs would not share it in a public forum and betray a confidence.

Also...........Uconndogs has a life and feels no compelling need to "break stories" on this forum. Uconndogs simply enjoys UCONN football and interacting with some on this forum. Frankly, Uconndogs does not take himself too seriously (hint to Chief from Uconndogs).

Reaction Score
people would think of you differently if you just admitted when you were wrong. clearly you get some things right and are privy to some information. that's obvious. the problem is your refusal to admit when you're wrong. I don't say that to be a jerk, I just say it to explain your perception.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Pretty much ignorant - I predicted Drummond was coming to UConn in Sept 2011. Also, that Diaco was going to be fired.
Those were pretty lonely positions at the time but some morons after the fact pretend it was consensus.
Not sure how my original post here had anything to do with my ego - I will defend myself when losers try to reinvent history.

CTMike - When are you going to break your first story?
I'm not egotistical enough to think that's my place.

C

Chief00

people would think of you differently if you just admitted when you were wrong. clearly you get some things right and are privy to some information. that's obvious. the problem is your refusal to admit when you're wrong. I don't say that to be a jerk, I just say it to explain your perception.

The people who have anything worthwhile to share by in large have the same experience - posters who can't process the information - or those who are perpetually bitter. As far as admitting I am wrong - quite frankly I have been on an amazing roll - Although it never got to Confirmed - I was leaning wrong about a recruit's decision - and I have made the adjustment that it's not the position of someone you should depend on but their track record.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Backbencher - rather criticize those in the arena but don't have the moxie to get in it yourself.

Do you produce any content besides patting yourself on the back for shoddy predictions and belittling others whom you incorrectly judge as being less knowledgeable and involved as you do?

C

Chief00

Not breaking many stories and making sure the few I do are rid of BS designed to make me look better than I am is far more preferable than either breaking bogus stories or sticking in a superfluous "confirmed" to stories whose truthfulness is such that we don't need any extra confirmation. It reeks of a desperate need to pad one's ego.
Clueless - my results speak for themselves. I called you on basically called Calhoun a has been. And he is likely getting back in coaching if he can work out the financials with UConn.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Backbencher - rather criticize those in the arena but don't have the moxie to get in it yourself.
You put yourself out there, you shoot 25%, you double down every time you are wrong... yeah, you gonna get criticized.

C

Chief00

Another thing I called correctly was Diallo after the course catalog disaster on his official visit.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Guys on the field last season were visibly too slow. It was either that they couldn't run fast or were so out of position it took forever for them to get there.
Hy
He did nail Diaco's firing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom