2024 WNBA Season: Playoffs | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2024 WNBA Season: Playoffs

Reaction Score
What a fun night! That Liberty/Aces game had me standing in my living room for the last 2 minutes. The Liberty defense was strong limiting A'ja (who I just love) to less than average scoring, for her. Sabrina has to be given credit for ball handling in the face of the Aces press. Honestly, I think Plum lost the game for the Aces.

I didn't see most of the second half of the Sun game, but the two former ND players (Mabrey & McBride) were at each other. I hope the Liberty can clinch it in the desert.

For those worried about TV ratings - you're now going up against football and the MLB playoffs.

Reaction Score
Or, maybe you can and see if she can do it again in Connecticut? After all, mission accomplished (to me, at least) for the Sun: they grabbed one away and come home 1-1.
Absolutely..... In this format the visitor getting a split accomplished their mission! Lynx will now need to split in Connecticut.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
What a fun night! That Liberty/Aces game had me standing in my living room for the last 2 minutes. The Liberty defense was strong limiting A'ja (who I just love) to less than average scoring, for her. Sabrina has to be given credit for ball handling in the face of the Aces press. Honestly, I think Plum lost the game for the Aces.

I didn't see most of the second half of the Sun game, but the two former ND players (Mabrey & McBride) were at each other. I hope the Liberty can clinch it in the desert.

For those worried about TV ratings - you're now going up against football and the MLB playoffs.
And Mabrey and Collier got into it. And Mabrey/Hines-Allen in the aftermath of it. Long story short, Marina Mabrey is not popular with the Lynx.

Agree on Plum costing the Aces last night. Picked up 2 quick fouls and was a major liability defensively for the rest of the half and didn’t contribute offensively. Everyone else was pretty good for Vegas. A’ja Wilson missed 2 great looks at the end but was great in the 2nd. Hopefully Stokes is okay, scary to go out after banging heads.

For NY, Sabrina is playing lights out. Stewart disappeared late but was impactful as a passer most of the game despite her shot being off. Slot was also huge for them in the middle part of the game. I think Libs win in 4. Aces aren’t consistent enough to win 3 straight and the Liberty are the better team this season

Reaction Score
And Mabrey and Collier got into it. And Mabrey/Hines-Allen in the aftermath of it. Long story short, Marina Mabrey is not popular with the Lynx.

Agree on Plum costing the Aces last night. Picked up 2 quick fouls and was a major liability defensively for the rest of the half and didn’t contribute offensively. Everyone else was pretty good for Vegas. A’ja Wilson missed 2 great looks at the end but was great in the 2nd. Hopefully Stokes is okay, scary to go out after banging heads.

For NY, Sabrina is playing lights out. Stewart disappeared late but was impactful as a passer most of the game despite her shot being off. Slot was also huge for them in the middle part of the game. I think Libs win in 4. Aces aren’t consistent enough to win 3 straight and the Liberty are the better team this season
And if it is a concussion, flying could have an impact as well. I recall a team mate on my daughter's AAU team decided to fly home instead of getting a ride back to Canada and it made her symptoms worse. Fingers crossed that's not the case here.

Reaction Score
But the games are played on the court in so Storm 5th best based upon play.
Thank you for your post. I would have never known that the games were played on the court without your insightfulness. :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom