2024 WNBA Season: Playoffs | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2024 WNBA Season: Playoffs

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
If Clark says it was unintentional that’s good for the W. If Clark points a finger and says I think it was intentional, imagine the reaction. Most of us here have probably played competitive sports in our lifetimes. We know “stuff happens” when we are running, jumping, sliding, punching, tackling, grabbing etc. But everytime “something happens” the reaction shouldn’t be stuff happens. Sometimes you can look at the replay and ask yourself “does this pass the eye test?”
Yeah, what was Clark gonna say when asked about it? And obviously Carrington isn't going to say she did it on purpose. I've seen the replay. That is absolutely the most unnatural follow through I've ever seen. Everything about the positioning of her fingers and wrist is just wrong. I don't for a second believe it was an accident. And then Mabrey mockingly reenacting it on the sideline later on with Carrington and them both laughing doesn't help the cause. It was all caught on camera. I think it's pretty obvious what happened, for any that want to admit it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom