2023 SC Gamecocks Basketball, Part II (merged) | Page 17 | The Boneyard

2023 SC Gamecocks Basketball, Part II (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

did you watch? I did not but sourced from article below: if incorrect, congratulations to KJ. doesn’t change my thought for the potential for TJ to help SC with her 3pt abilities.

Reaction Score
did you watch? I did not but sourced from article below: if incorrect, congratulations to KJ. doesn’t change my thought for the potential for TJ to help SC with her 3pt abilities.

Was definitely KJ, not TJ:

Reaction Score

Another source for Kymora J. Who the hell knows who won.

Reaction Score
One would think that the actual people who put on the contest and who were doing the actual official scoring would know before anyone else does, but can say in this world we live in today??

Reaction Score
Interesting stuff here on the SC thread. It's my first visit, and overdue. I'm with Carnac above in looking forward to watching Aliyah play in the WNBA (and not just so she's no longer in Columbia... LOL!).

I'd honestly be surprised if Paige goes pro after next season, given she wants a national title and it's far from a given in '24, but she also has to consider how long her brittle legs would carry her after that. She's one who I suspect would love the Olympic experience, too, and more than once... how much fun would it be to see a USA team with Aliyah, Paige and Caitlin as teammates?

Caitlin? Probably the toughest call for her will be how much she loves Iowa and playing for and in front of her home fans. She'd never have that again if she leaves after next season. On the other hand, her best friend, Kate Martin, and Gabbie Marshall will be making their departure then. Maybe the swing factor could be the level of development Hannah Stuelke makes by next year, and whether Lisa Bluder can bring in or develop another post recipient for all those Clark assists.

Cheers, Gamecock fans. I really look forward to Friday's game. I hope, whether SC wins big, small or Iowa springs the huge upset, no one gets hurt and that the refs don't decide the game. Good luck!
I’d really like to see either Bueckers or Clark and Boston on the 3x3 team in 2024 if none of them make the traditional team

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I watched the actual broadcast. Kymora Johnson was the winner, but good showing by both Tessa and Emma.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
A snippet from a podcast (All The Smoke), not sure when it was originally released.

I will say I ain't the biggest fan of Lower Carolina... The mustard bbq.. Myrtle Beach, Interstates 26 and 95, etc. But i love me some Coach Staley.

Reaction Score
I have a feeling that she does not want to play in Indiana
I remember, super early in the season, at a post game presser something was said about Indiana Fever having first pick and how Aliyah felt about that and whoever was at the table with her at that presser (I cannot recall if it was Dawn or another teammate) uttered in a joking way something about "she don't wanna play for no Indiana Fever" while Aliyah was wrinkling her nose in a kind of "ewww" way.

Reaction Score

That SSN dude stalks tf out of any and everything that pertains to Gamecock WBB, Dawn, our team past or present...anything even remotely related to us. He's in the comments of every single tweet trashing us. He is a Vol WBB fan as far as collegiate affiliation.

Reaction Score
We might have been the favorite next year if we'd signed JuJu Watkins. Impressive.

Great decisions and she's going to live at the line if she wants to.
Give her 1 year remember the transfer portal exists . She's to big of a talent to not be seen at USC although they do have a tough squad with a few WNBA players on that roster .

Reaction Score
I very much enjoyed o owing what we would get out of the team every time out for four years. I enjoyed o owing we should win every game we played.

This transition will be a major change.

I'll miss these good natured, all business women.

I hate it ended without a second title for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom