2023 SC Gamecocks Basketball, Part II (merged) | The Boneyard

2023 SC Gamecocks Basketball, Part II (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
de7b6d3e2a1cbba67dfc9910c43c539ac333cf080d623e8e52ed00fdb235f800.jpg

Reaction Score
R.I.P. to music legend, and Gamecock dad, Burt Bacharach.

Reaction Score
With the 83-48 win over Auburn, South Carolina has a new program record for consecutive win streak at 30 games, passing the 29 striaght wins mark they tied this season with their win over Connecticut, and that was originally set during the 2019-20 and early 2020-21 seasons....

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I did not realize the location. Oh the irony if it was located next to the Confederate memorial. :p
Across the street on city, not State House property. Hopefully, Pitchfork Ben will go elsewhere.

Reaction Score
Just bought a ticket to the UGA game. It's the last home game of the regular season. I wanted to be there to celebrate our seniors, so I'm going to make a trip out of it!
Have fun. I hope it’s a clean games. Dawgs coach definitely preaches tough, physical defense. Some say her teams play dirty. I’ll withhold judgment on that, I’m not saying that but they could be on/ near the bubble and playing extra hard in their normally physical manner

Reaction Score
I have season tickets and will be at all of the home games. That said, I don’t remember a game being so hyped up as the LSU game since the UConn when we beat them for the 1st time. I even gave my husband an out because of the Super Bowl and he laughed. He’s going too.

Reaction Score
I wish I could go to the LSU game but alas I'll be cheering from my couch. The Tennessee game last year was pretty hyped up. I'm not going to the UGA game because it's UGA. I just want to be there to be a part of the final regular season game played by our seniors and celebrate their accomplishments over the past 4 years!

Reaction Score
Everybody going to the game tomorrow, keep an eye out for Carolina girls like Edwards, Sarah Strong and BlancaThomas. Maybe some other prospects from further afield.

Nothing like a full house for recruiting!
Yes, there will be lots of recruits there watching both teams. We are both recruiting many of the same players because we play the same style.

Reaction Score
Yes, there will be lots of recruits there watching both teams. We are both recruiting many of the same players because we play the same style.
I’ll be watching. Two great coaches and two great teams. I’m looking forward to it.

Reaction Score
I’ll be watching. Two great coaches and two great teams. I’m looking forward to it.
One team is great, the other is over rated and has no business being a top 20 team IMO. 30-40 teams in America would be undefeated with their schedule. Its probably the biggest joke of a schedule for a P5 team in over 25 years. I would be embarrassed to be associated with that.... as a player, a staff member etc.

SC is deep top to bottom and have experience with handling the pressure and winning the big games. LSU on the other hand not so. And they are lead by a coach who historically has never been able to win the big game without having a massive talent advantage on her opponent.

SC-79
LSU- 50

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
One team is great, the other is over rated and has no business being a top 20 team IMO. 30-40 teams in America would be undefeated with their schedule. Its probably the biggest joke of a schedule for a P5 team in over 25 years. I would be embarrassed to be associated with that.... as a player, a staff member etc.

SC is deep top to bottom and have experience with handling the pressure and winning the big games. LSU on the other hand not so. And they are lead by a coach who historically has never been able to win the big game without having a massive talent advantage on her opponent.

SC-79
LSU- 50
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score

SC-79
LSU- 50
For an LSU fan you sure don’t think much of your team. I hope you are correct on the score but I don’t see it. I think SC wins by 10+ but don’t think it will be by that score. And for the record most teams who win it all have massive talent advantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom