2023 Giants | Page 16 | The Boneyard

2023 Giants

Reaction Score
This site is gathering cobwebs. Packers get a big break because the officials don't even know their own rules. it doesn't matter Devito is way off on his passes. They can't win if he doesn't get those passes lower.

Horrible reversal. By the time he reached with the ball it was OOBs not sure what they were looking for?

The defense looks putrid people are wide open.

Reaction Score
Happy Crowd? Giants offensive line not really good enough to bang out that yard. Should be able to pick it up, but running to the side looked like disaster even before it started. Barkley getting straight ahead handoff better chance.

Reaction Score
10 of Green Bay points were handed to them with Flotts lousy Pi and McClouds ducking from the ball that hits him.

Reaction Score
He got his passes lower and got through the shenannigans of the other players for a great win. good job Tommy. He is a keeper. Until next week lol.

Reaction Score
Saquon got off the hook or was almost the savior for the tanking geeks. I love Saquon but he is even more unclutch then Daniel Jones.

Reaction Score
Saquon got off the hook or was almost the savior for the tanking geeks. I love Saquon but he is even more unclutch then Daniel Jones.
He’s lost 3 fumbles his whole career.

Reaction Score
It's pretty crazy that the Giants are only 1 game out of a playoff spot right now. It's not gonna happen with all the teams ahead of them right now, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting invested in this team again

Reaction Score
It's pretty crazy that the Giants are only 1 game out of a playoff spot right now. It's not gonna happen with all the teams ahead of them right now, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting invested in this team again
The Giants could be the current 7th seed after Week 15 is finished.

Obviously the playoffs is a long shot considering they will be underdogs in every game but if they keep winning......

Reaction Score

Obviously the playoffs is a long shot considering they will be underdogs in every game but if they keep winning......
2 very winnable games vs Saints and Rams then 2 vs Eagles. Would love nothing more than to heat the Eagles once but that is a very tall task, they simply don’t lose to us.

Reaction Score
2 very winnable games vs Saints and Rams then 2 vs Eagles. Would love nothing more than to heat the Eagles once but that is a very tall task, they simply don’t lose to us.
Eagles outscored GMen 142-55 over the last four games.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
2 QBs have played better than our 40 mil QB lol.
Maybe because giving a quarterback $82 Million (over 2 years) doesn't mean he immediately plays like a is a $40 million quarterback.

Schoen did well in structuring Jones' contract for this year and the out after next year (Cap hit notwithstanding) was borderline genius. Jones suffering a 9-12 month injury was a blessing in disguise for Schoen. Though it's a lot, they can probably absorb the post-out dead money.

Reaction Score

Therefore…just keep winning!

Right now, screw the draft pick. We play the freakin' Eagles twice. Let's sweep 'em.

This is fun in a mostly unfun Giants season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom