2023 Giants | Page 12 | The Boneyard

2023 Giants

Reaction Score
The D looks very good Kayvon is a beast 3 sacks sure he isn’t Parsons but he’s all over the field and Banks is already playing near pro bowl level.

Offense is what it is totally get not throwing with Devito but how are you not running with Saquon for 1 yard when it’s the approach you had all game, even if you don’t convert you take seconds off the clock and a TD beats you on a made fg anyways if it’s 4th and 5 I understand kicking the fg there. I won’t put it past Daboll that he knew Gano would have trouble making it from 35 yards away, he’s hurt.

Reaction Score
No idea what happened to him over the offseason, he's never aggressive anymore. Not going for it on 4th and 1 deep in Jets territory with your $11M QB is crazy in normal circumstances, it's even worse with an injured kicker. Then the insane playcalling...
He says Gano is healthy, sure he is.

Reaction Score
Can’t even fathom that loss. I was watching with 8 Jets fans too. One of the worst games i’ve ever watched.

Reaction Score
Need to trade what you can now start the fire sale. I hate trading away Saquon but you have to. I love the fact that Saquon is a stand up team guy who is trying to be honorable but there’s no point it’s time for both sides to move on he may give us what 2 extra wins at best, he’s almost 30 I don’t wanna see him end up like Kemb at end of his NBA career.

Reaction Score
this is why too many times in my life, all that can be said is "those f...ing Giants"

Reaction Score
It’s a huge victoryfor the Giants tank fans the Panthers win their 1st game today.

Reaction Score
Defense being much better three weeks in a row being thrown away. Hope Tyrod is ok but we’re 4-4 with DJ under center.

But this is on the staff. Daboll Kafka whomever. Happy with a FG in the first sack and strip, just annoying offense. I mean you can’t throw one pass after Taylor gets hurt don’t care who your QB is. That was pathetic and sissy football. Hell you’ll get Barkley killed now as well.

Today was a joke, an embarrassing one!

Reaction Score
Shame the defense has been playing lights out and week in week out the offense is awful. Giving up 11 points a game over the last 3 and 1-2 in that stretch. Even that win was a joke of an offensive performance.

Reaction Score
Defense being much better three weeks in a row being thrown away. Hope Tyrod is ok but we’re 4-4 with DJ under center.

But this is on the staff. Daboll Kafka whomever. Happy with a FG in the first sack and strip, just annoying offense. I mean you can’t throw one pass after Taylor gets hurt don’t care who your QB is. That was pathetic and sissy football. Hell you’ll get Barkley killed now as well.

Today was a joke, an embarrassing one!
In those circumstances I get why they weren’t throwing the ball, don’t like it but I could at least understand it you have a lead your D is playing lights out and Zach Wilson is on the other end with the conditions. You got that far at the end and your a yard away go for it. In the 4th quarter Devito was snapping the ball with 17 sconds left, if your gonna go with killing the clock philosophy stick with it.

Reaction Score
Well according to Tankathon the Giants are up to the 3 pick.
With no healthy QBs left on the roster they trust, might as well trade anyone with value and accumulate picks and clear some salary.

Reaction Score
Update: with the Bears loss the Giants are currently 4th but still the point stands.

Reaction Score
I’m now officially on team tank. Gano needs surgery after the season, Waller went out of the game with a hamstring sure he will be week to week which probably means 10 weeks so basically the season.

Jones could have a career ending injury so could Tyrod. What a disaster this franchise is.

Reaction Score
I’m now officially on team tank. Gano needs surgery after the season, Waller went out of the game with a hamstring sure he will be week to week which probably means 10 weeks so basically the season.

Jones could have a career ending injury so could Tyrod. What a disaster this franchise is.
Jones is cleared and will be playing this week

Reaction Score
Jones is cleared and will be playing this week
Well good but he is playing with a career threatening injury. I don’t trust any word I hear from the Giants btw regarding health, need to see it for myself on game day.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Feel like it may not be worth playing him. We should sign a Free Agent either way.
Definitely need a free agent. In though DeVito was a decent QB at Cuse what happened? What I am most concerned about is whether the tiniest of improvement we've seen in the Oline since Pugh came off the couch translates to protecting Jones. One more blindside hit to that neck would scare the crap out of me

Reaction Score
Big move, great return, and a lot of money freed up. Now trade Adore

Reaction Score
I mean if you’re a Giants fan at 2-5 and blew a lead with sissy play calling in regulation, don’t you think we’d appreciate at least trying to throw the ball downfield even if a pick so you’re trying to win the game? A side out screen to Barkley twice behind the line then another screen was just absolute B S. Throw it downfield maybe you’ll get a flag who knows. Maybe one of their DBs play defense like our own Adore Jackson did and never turn around :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

Better in the long run that they lost last week with Gano's injury, but it is pretty crazy how every decision they've made this year seems to backfire

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom