2023 Giants | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2023 Giants

Reaction Score
Trying to get way too cute. Saquon is gashing their D if he’s too tired you can’t trust Breida to get half a yard?

Reaction Score
Daboll/Kafka have got to be the 2 dumbest playcallers in the league.
It’s also zero situational awareness and no guts. Hello you have Saquon gashing the Bills run the the football.

Reaction Score
If Kafka is still calling plays, he should be out of a job yesterday. If it’s Daboll, he needs to sit this out. Genuinely atrocious.

Reaction Score
Wasn't expecting Giants to score from the 1 which is sad but that's such a blatant pass interference, you have to call it.

Reaction Score
if they made a FG at the end of the 1st half, they win with a FG
If they made a FG in the 1st half the Bills are going for 2 when it's 13-12 so that's not a given

Reaction Score
Have to have that call, can’t swallow the whistle on a hold like that. He should be fired!

Reaction Score
Did they say the Giants have gone over 200 minutes without scoring an offense touchdown?

Reaction Score
Should have been another DPI on the last play, Waller was held again. But it was awful play calling regardless, give the ball to Saquon or run an actual play that's not just throw the ball up into traffic
The right call was to run it. Saquon had a much better second half, as did the line. We left so many points on the board just from stupid mistakes or playcalls. We never seem to win these close games, it’s incredibly frustrating.

Reaction Score
Should have been another DPI on the last play, Waller was held again. But it was awful play calling regardless, give the ball to Saquon or run an actual play that's not just throw the ball up into traffic
Those TO Bills took they were probably told to hold Waller if your beat and that’s exactly what they did on both those plays, shouldve ran it with Saquon there, pass it at the end you put it on this turnstile line to block longer and the refs to make a judgement call as they weren’t throwing 2 flags in a row.

Reaction Score
Said it while the game was on, but I was pleasantly surprised with Tyrod’s down field accuracy. Had at least 2 deep throws drop right into the basket, and another to Hyatt negated by a bogus penalty. His pocket presence was pretty impressive as well.

Still, it’s ridiculous how bad this team is at finishing drives. 0 first half touchdowns on offense, 3 games in a row with no offensive touchdown in general. Pretty dang pathetic. Kafka has been awful, Daboll hasn’t been much better.

Reaction Score
It’s also zero situational awareness and no guts. Hello you have Saquon gashing the Bills run the the football.
Kafka calls the plays @CardiacAndre7 and I wouldn't say Saqoun was gashing the Bills, he had a run for 29 and 34 yards, outside of that he averaged 1.3 yards a carry and was given a chance, stupidly by Tyrod, to score in that exact situation at the end of half and failed miserably.

After his two big runs Saqoun had runs of -1, -3, and 5 yards.

If you are going to run the ball I am not sure why you don't put in Tyrod's hands to get 1 yard. While he is certainly not as big as Jones he should be able to get the push for a yard. You see it be successful around the league week in and out and not just with the Eagles. I certainty didn't love the play call but if the Bills player isnt holding Waller's arm and jersey it is probably a TD and Im defiently not dying to watch to watch Saqoun get stuffed two yards behind the line of scrimmage again there. I would have liked to see Wandale in motion and have him find a spot in the end zone, he was great at that all game.

They were 9-3-1 in 1 score games last year, and 1-0 this year coming into tonight, so since Daboll came on these are games they win.

It was nice to see the D put together a great performance, 2 in 3 weeks now, and the line play at a respectable level.

Reaction Score
Kafka calls the plays @CardiacAndre7 and I wouldn't say Saqoun was gashing the Bills, he had a run for 29 and 34 yards, outside of that he averaged 1.3 yards a carry and was given a chance, stupidly by Tyrod, to score in that exact situation at the end of half and failed miserably.

After his two big runs Saqoun had runs of -1, -3, and 5 yards.

If you are going to run the ball I am not sure why you don't put in Tyrod's hands to get 1 yard. While he is certainly not as big as Jones he should be able to get the push for a yard. You see it be successful around the league week in and out and not just with the Eagles. I certainty didn't love the play call but if the Bills player isnt holding Waller's arm and jersey it is probably a TD and Im defiently not dying to watch to watch Saqoun get stuffed two yards behind the line of scrimmage again there. I would have liked to see Wandale in motion and have him find a spot in the end zone, he was great at that all game.

They were 9-3-1 in 1 score games last year, and 1-0 this year coming into tonight, so since Daboll came on these are games they win.

It was nice to see the D put together a great performance, 2 in 3 weeks now, and the line play at a respectable level.
It was rumored that Daboll was taking some playcalling duties, wasn’t sure if that was still the case or if it was confirmed.

Saquon was running really well in the second half, especially in the 4th, give him a chance to make a guy miss or drive into the endzone. I don’t think we get nearly enough push for a sneak there, especially with a smaller QB trying to score.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Have to have that call, can’t swallow the whistle on a hold like that. He should be fired!
That was a bad no-call. Receiver was held just as he crossed the goal line.

Reaction Score
That was a bad no-call. Receiver was held just as he crossed the goal line.
He grabbed his jersey at he left the line of scrimmage and never let go for a second and it stopped Waller from using his left hand to make the catch. Crazy bad miss by the striped dude!

Reaction Score
Don’t start giving us any calls when we’re 2-10.

Reaction Score
We can kinda agree Tyrod has certainly been a step up, right…?
If you are impressed with 14 points against that secondary.................

Russell Wilson threw for 300 and 3 TDs, Fields had almost 300 and 4 tds, Ridder had his second ever 2 TD game. Those are 3 of the worst QBs in the league.

This should have been a get right game for the offense and luckily the defense bailed out the offense and special teams again.

Oh, and Howell, wow

Reaction Score
If you are impressed with 14 points against that secondary.................

Russell Wilson threw for 300 and 3 TDs, Fields had almost 300 and 4 tds, Ridder had his second ever 2 TD game. Those are 3 of the worst QBs in the league.

This should have been a get right game for the offense and luckily the defense bailed out the offense and special teams again.

Oh, and Howell, wow
Don’t know where you got impressed out of the comment? But actually answer…Has Tyrod shown better than Daniel? 0 turnovers, first 2 offensive touchdowns on the season. Pretty simple answer, lol.

Reaction Score
Don’t know where you got impressed out of the comment? But actually answer…Has Tyrod shown better than Daniel? 0 turnovers, first 2 offensive touchdowns on the season. Pretty simple answer, lol.
You thought there were 0 offensive TDs before today?

Thanks for confirming what I thought.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Well it did just get to be more of a QB controversy than before when every article about the Gints was drafting a QB next year and that they still don't know what they got in Jones. Now you have Tyrod looking good for a second game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom