2023-24 South Carolina regular season, Part 2 | Page 18 | The Boneyard

2023-24 South Carolina regular season, Part 2

Reaction Score
Just take care of business Sunday, and I'll forgive yall for what yall did to my PC Blue Hose.
Wow Triad, I know you were recently under the weather, but I’m amazed you asked the Gamecocks for a favor. Even though I understand why, I’m still surprised by this request. But the biggest “shock” to my system is that they actually listened to you, analyzed your request, became your ally, and granted you your wish :)

Reaction Score
Wow Triad, I know you were recently under the weather, but I’m amazed you asked the Gamecocks for a favor. Even though I understand why, I’m still surprised by this request. But the biggest “shock” to my system is that they actually listened to you, analyzed your request, became your ally, and granted you your wish :)
We actually had a secret meeting about it. Realized there was no way to advance without making Triad happy, but we gritted our teeth and decided to do it any way. Grudgingly.

Reaction Score
We actually had a secret meeting about it. Realized there was no way to advance without making Triad happy, but we gritted our teeth and decided to do it any way. Grudgingly.
Not like a national title was important to anyone on the team eh? ;):rolleyes:

Reaction Score
It was under MUCH duress...:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
What does everybody think about the Indiana game? I am a little nervous.

Also shocked that ESPN BPI gave LSU a 53% chance of winning against UCLA… smh

Reaction Score
What does everybody think about the Indiana game? I am a little nervous.

Also shocked that ESPN BPI gave LSU a 53% chance of winning against UCLA… smh
Indiana isn’t good. South Carolina by 30. Maybe put up a bit more of a fight than UNC but it’ll be over in the first quarter.

Reaction Score
Indiana can hang for awhile, longer if they are hitting threes at a higher clip than normal (they are #1 in nation in 3pt%). I think SC wins by 15+ but I could see the margin being 10 or so if IU brings their A game.

As for LSU/UCLA, I expect LSU to win a close game.

Reaction Score
Indiana can hang for awhile, longer if they are hitting threes at a higher clip than normal (they are #1 in nation in 3pt%). I think SC wins by 15+ but I could see the margin being 10 or so if IU brings their A game.

As for LSU/UCLA, I expect LSU to win a close game.
They are #3.

Guess who is #2.

Reaction Score
After last games the rankings changed a hair…Gonzaga and IU flipped spots from last week. We stayed the same at #2.

Gotta look at 3 point defense too

Reaction Score
Gotta look at 3 point defense too

I was just looking at this! South Carolina and Indiana may be close to identical in 3 point percentage offense but there is a wiiiide gap in 3 point defense. In that category South Carolina is #8 (26.1%) and Indiana is #180 (30.8%).

Reaction Score
And the first wbb player to enroll in the school’s prestigious Honors College
No this is incorrect. Brionna Dickerson graduated from the Honors College and also another player that came form Jacksonville who entered college as a Junior academically. She eventually transferred to Texas, I believe

Reaction Score
No this is incorrect. Brionna Dickerson graduated from the Honors College and also another player that came form Jacksonville who entered college as a Junior academically. She eventually transferred to Texas, I believe
Thanks for the correction. Congrats to Brionna. I hope we someday have one who gets a masters degree in international business.

Reaction Score
Don’t know that she’s ever visited. No mention of SC or UConn on IG. Honestly, can’t imagine Dawn wouldn’t save a spot for a transfer Post player if KC goes pro.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom