2023-24 South Carolina regular season, Part 2 | Page 17 | The Boneyard

2023-24 South Carolina regular season, Part 2

Reaction Score
The word “knee” is always scary.

Hope Tessa got rid of all her starter’s jitters today.
Dawn said she could have played today but she thought we could win without her so she decided to be precautionary.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Was at the game. Bree looked fine. Moving normally.

How was the crowd? I didn't see an official attendance number for yall and a few other sites.

You going Sunday? If so, I need a favor.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
How was the crowd? I didn't see an official attendance number for yall and a few other sites.

You going Sunday? If so, I need a favor.
I’m going to miss Sunday due to traveling for work but I have my youtube TV ready to record!

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Thought all y'all would enjoy this article:

To attend a South Carolina home game is to see Black fans of all ages and personalities. Dreher gave a breakdown of the fans one might find walking the concourse at Colonial Life Arena:
  • There’s the “young girlies.” The “baddies with their hair done, nails done.”
  • “Older, put-together sorority women.”
  • Older men “who think they know everything about basketball, with their hands crossed across their chest.”
  • Older women “who are just fanatics and love women’s basketball.”
  • Black students – “They get the swag surf right.”
  • And the young alumni, like Dreher.

Reaction Score
Thought all y'all would enjoy this article:

To attend a South Carolina home game is to see Black fans of all ages and personalities. Dreher gave a breakdown of the fans one might find walking the concourse at Colonial Life Arena:
  • There’s the “young girlies.” The “baddies with their hair done, nails done.”
  • “Older, put-together sorority women.”
  • Older men “who think they know everything about basketball, with their hands crossed across their chest.”
  • Older women “who are just fanatics and love women’s basketball.”
  • Black students – “They get the swag surf right.”
  • And the young alumni, like Dreher.
Enjoyed it immensely. Thanx for sharing.

Reaction Score
I watched it at the gym, I was screaming like I was there...lol... Leg were you sitting with UNC fans? Seems like you said, you sit 6 ft behind the opposing team.

Reaction Score
1st half was great, but honestly a bit disappointed yall didn't put up 100. :oops:
I think one of the reasons we do not always finish teams off when we get a big lead is Coach Staley is too nice in the 4th Q. Hard to convince players to stay locked in and intense in the 3rd (or 2nd) if you treat the back half of the 4th as “don’t embarrass them too much.”

Not saying we need to press and run up the score for 40 minutes like somebody else in the conference, but at least run your offense on one end and pick up in halfcourt on the other. Especially silly to spend the last 2:00 dribbling the shot clock to nothing before taking a turnover or halfhearted jumper.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom