Men - 2022 UConn Baseball @ NCAA Tournament’s Palo Alto, CA. Super-Regional vs #2 Stanford | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Men 2022 UConn Baseball @ NCAA Tournament’s Palo Alto, CA. Super-Regional vs #2 Stanford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Got ‘em! Thanks 8893!!

If you see a brawl in Section 10 with a crazy old guy wearing blue and a 16 yr old and a 12 yr old against 2,000 knuckleheads wearing red… that’ll be us! Go UConn!

Reaction Score
Not feeling as nervous as I was going into the regional, because personally I think it’s awesome we got here. Not saying I don’t want to, or think we can, win; just saying, it feels a bit like we’re playing with house money at this point.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Not feeling as nervous as I was going into the regional, because personally I think it’s awesome we got here. Not saying I don’t want to, or think we can, win; just saying, it feels a bit like we’re playing with house money at this point.
It’s worse for me. Yeah, getting to the super regionals is great, but we are so close to the CWS I’m already a little stressed about the game.

Reaction Score
Aw man… what are the chances?! Played one year as a preferred walk-on (a long time ago/ the last year there was a JV team) and currently live in the Bay Area. Was going to take my two young sons to watch the game in person but game is sold/weekend sold out. They love everything UConn and we were planning to rock the blue and white in a sea of red. Oh well… go Huskies!!
Plenty of tickets here outside and they are selling at face value

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I promised to post pictures from UConn @ UCSD 3/21/22 here you go. Will end up being their last west coast loss of the season. cautionistically optimistic. Penders definitely lifts.

20220321_135927.jpg

This is shout out to Zach Bushlings dad, we set up down the 3rd base line, we chatted mid game. Real nice guy, he is at the game in Palo Alto tonight, reach out. send regards from his buddies from monday sdsu game

Last edited:

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
stefanoni donlas huber.jpg

the train in the background runs to Chula Vista the Mexican border. There are a couple of Arby's along the route. That's Stefanoni on the mound, did not have control that day. Valient comeback fell short. Donlan was first star. Huge bomb to left made it close.

Last edited:

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
i think the announced attendance UCSD on Monday was around 500. Probably at third UConn. twice as loud as UCSD fans. I would not be counted in attenance, as my UConn experience and degree, I snuck in for free via the vistors bullpen. I was entitled since I paid $12 for parking my car.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
With 2 outs Dana hits a fly to LF but the sun causes an error. Dana on 2nd.

Huber up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member