Men - 2022 UConn Baseball @ NCAA Tournament’s Palo Alto, CA. Super-Regional vs #2 Stanford | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Men 2022 UConn Baseball @ NCAA Tournament’s Palo Alto, CA. Super-Regional vs #2 Stanford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like this for a few reasons.

Additionally (and I posted this comment earlier), if we win game one, I would seriously consider starting Enzo game two. I like our chances of winning the necessary one of the final two games with those pitching matchups a lot better than our one against (likely) their two followed by our three against their three.

I'm glad he's giving AP an additional day to recover, both for UConn's sake and AP's. I can't see withholding him on Sunday, even up a game, unless his arm is actually tired. But I get your point and we'll see.

Reaction Score
We’re a mid Major??????

I doubt mens or womens bb would be referred to like that. Neither should baseball!
I admittedly had the same reaction at first, but it's accurate(ish) for baseball. The Big East was 100% the correct move and is a great basketball conference, but it's a very weak baseball conference.

Had the 13th conference RPI this year (of 31 conferences that sponsor baseball)

008.jpg

Reaction Score
Is there a player bio page where the players history is written (what schools they came from).

Tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak