OT: - 2022 NBA Playoffs | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: 2022 NBA Playoffs

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Lowery and Embiid with injuries. NBA players really need a full offseason.

Reaction Score
Hard to imagine it ever happening due to loss in revenue and record books, but it feels like the NBA would be better off with a shorter regular season.

Who knows why the injuries happen. The intensity of the playoffs games is definitely up a notch.

Chris Paul is a magician.

Reaction Score
Time and time again, Chris Paul simply marvels with his mid-range game.

Let's Go Suns!

Reaction Score
Shocking performance from KD, dude looks completely checked out. I also don't want to hear "the most skilled" ever talk about Kyrie anymore, after game 1 he's been pretty bad.

TWolves lack of poise is the only reason why this series isn't 3-1, they nearly gave another one away tonight

Reaction Score
Nets about to get swept. Celtics vs bucks is going to be awesome in round 2

Reaction Score
Kyrie went out lame as hell, looked like he couldn't be bothered after game 1. If you are gonna get all that "most skilled" praise from your peers then he needs to be held to the same standard as the greats. If it wasn't for Lebron going back to Cleveland dude would be looked at in the same regard as Marbury, which is honestly where he should be.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Better team won.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Kyrie went out lame as hell, looked like he couldn't be bothered after game 1. If you are gonna get all that "most skilled" praise from your peers then he needs to be held to the same standard as the greats. If it wasn't for Lebron going back to Cleveland dude would be looked at in the same regard as Marbury, which is honestly where he should be.
Lots of talent. Not a lot of heart, effort or leadership.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Shocking performance from KD, dude looks completely checked out. I also don't want to hear "the most skilled" ever talk about Kyrie anymore, after game 1 he's been pretty bad.

TWolves lack of poise is the only reason why this series isn't 3-1, they nearly gave another one away tonight

Curry and Green are playing great. Thompson is past his prime, but is still a dangerous scorer, and the supporting cast is very strong. The Warriors are the best team in the NBA right now if everyone stays healthy.

Celtics look very good, and they are young and healthy. If there was ever a year for an incomplete team like this to win it all, it is this year.

I think the Grizzlies record is inflated by being a young team that didn’t need to manage minutes in a season where all the veteran teams needed to manage their stars' minutes. They are a decent team, but they don’t have the next level teams need to make deep runs in the playoffs.

I will always wonder what could have been if Murray and Porter had been healthy. Jokic is burning the prime of his career on a team with a bunch of role players.

There is talent on the Pelicans, and if they can manage their cap and get one top free agent, this team could be really good in a year or two. New Orleans should NOT try building a team around Zion. He will never be healthy or play a full season.

I would be checked out too if I was KD. Kyrie is possibly the most overrated player in basketball for the last 10 years, Dragic, Mills, Aldredge and Griffin are way past their prime, and Drummond has eaten his way out of a great NBA career. Simmons is a lost cause and looks like he has no interest in playing basketball anymore, and Nash is in way over his head. KD is 33 years old and one wrong step from his career being over. Would you give 100% if you were KD in that situation? I would be looking to get this season over as quickly as possible and engineering a trade to a team that can compete for a title.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Of ALL the Dukies that I have hated, how the $#$%@ did Grayson Allen turn out to be a good pro? I thought he would ride out his rookie contract at the end of some bench and then vanish into obscurity. He is actually pretty good.

Reaction Score
KD dont you regret not going to the Knicks.
If Kyrie & KD went up in flames for the Knicks like they did for the Nets they would need a mental break due to the criticism. Nets have no fan base and the NYC media doesn't really care about them.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
If Kyrie & KD went up in flames for the Knicks like they did for the Nets they would need a mental break due to the criticism. Nets have no fan base and the NYC media doesn't really care about them.

I can't imagine anything being more awesome than if KD and Kyrie had performed this way on the Knicks.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Levine out for Bulls.

Stick another fork in the Bulls. I like Donovan as a coach, but I think he blew it this season by overplaying his starters early. These players are coming off two straight short offseasons and are breaking down across the league. Spoelstra and Budenholzer practically had their stars on the basketball equivalent of pitch counts. The Bulls could have had a better run with smarter roster management during the season.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Timberwolves self-destructed again. I know they were the 7th seed, but they should have won in 5 or 6, and instead are losing in 6 because of their own stupidity and basically just choking. How long does Minnesota want to give Finch?

Grizzles are good enough to beat a stupid team like the Timberwolves, but I think they will be killed by the Warriors.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Timberwolves self-destructed again. I know they were the 7th seed, but they should have won in 5 or 6, and instead are losing in 6 because of their own stupidity and basically just choking. How long does Minnesota want to give Finch?

Grizzles are good enough to beat a stupid team like the Timberwolves, but I think they will be killed by the Warriors.

Warriors are less talented than the TWolves and I can see the Grizz giving the death lineup fits with their athleticism. With that said, warriors advance unless Ja finds another gear.

Reaction Score
Grizz are going to give the Warriors major issues on the glass and this is a better matchup for Ja offensively. Grizz looked rough this series but I believe it was matchup specific, I see Grizz vs Warriors going 6-7 games and I can't call it yet. Grizz has played the Warriors extremely tough the past 2 seasons but they haven't faced a full strength Warriors team yet so that's something to keep in mind.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom