OT: - 2022 NBA Playoffs | The Boneyard

OT: 2022 NBA Playoffs

Reaction Score
Intriguing play-in games to start with TWolves/Clippers and Nets/Cavs(if Allen available). Realistically I think there's 4 teams that can make the Finals out of the East in the deepest Eastern Conference in years, and imo 3 out of the West if Steph isn't compromised by his foot injury and their big 3 stays healthy. I think this will be one of the best NBA playoffs in years, hoping it lives up to expectations.

Reaction Score
Assuming no injuries I don't see a scenario where Suns are not playing Bucks.

Reaction Score
Assuming no injuries to the Suns, I see them in the Finals. The East is going to be just a delight to watch.

I'm really hoping the Nets end up with the 8 seed to punish the Bucks and 6ers a bit for their absolute cowardice. I think ceding the Celtics home court when they may have a healthy-ish Time Lord was a mistake, but I understand it if they're playing the Nets. If it's the Cavs?

Reaction Score
a few months ago when things were starting to turn around but the odds were still really favorable, i put a bit of money on the celtics to 1.) win their division, 2.) come out of the east, and a fews weeks later i took them to 3.) win the championship.

i felt REALLY good about those bets when it looked like we had chicago in the first round. don't love playing brooklyn (how could you?) but that will be a realllly fun series regardless. i'm not afraid of the sixers, bucks, or heat after that.

Reaction Score
Assuming no injuries to the Suns, I see them in the Finals. The East is going to be just a delight to watch.

I'm really hoping the Nets end up with the 8 seed to punish the Bucks and 6ers a bit for their absolute cowardice. I think ceding the Celtics home court when they may have a healthy-ish Time Lord was a mistake, but I understand it if they're playing the Nets. If it's the Cavs?
Is Williams going to be back for the first round? Reportedly he didn't need a meniscus repair but it seems when guys get the snip instead of the repair and come back early they don't look the same right away.

Reaction Score
If the Warriors can make the WCF and are in-tact by that point I would pick them to beat the Suns, I just don't think they can stay healthy. Seems like the big 3 have been snake bitten ever since the 2019 finals.

Reaction Score
Is Williams going to be back for the first round? Reportedly he didn't need a meniscus repair but it seems when guys get the snip instead of the repair and come back early they don't look the same right away.
There are rumblings that he might be able to play in R1, though he may miss the first two games. Your second point is entirely fair.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Assuming no injuries I don't see a scenario where Suns are not playing Bucks.
I'm expecting the Suns and Boston, assuming they can get Rob Williams back soon. Celtics are playing the best ball in the NBA over the last few months. Warriors could take out the Suns, and the east will be very competitive.

Reaction Score
Jarrett Allen is out for the Cavs, that takes alot of intrigue out of tonight's game vs the Nets, can't see them beating them without him.

Reaction Score
Hate the Bucks more now for tanking on Sunday to ensure that they get the 3 seed in the East and avoid the Nets in the first round. Hated that Memphis sat all of their starters
for Sunday’s game against the C’s. Hate it more that the C’s will get the Nets in the first round. No one wants the Nets. Was also worried that the C’s could get Toronto and be without their two unvaccinated players in Canada (allegedly Brown and Horford).

Reaction Score
Hate the Bucks more now for tanking on Sunday to ensure that they get the 3 seed in the East and avoid the Nets in the first round. Hated that Memphis sat all of their starters
for Sunday’s game against the C’s. Hate it more that the C’s will get the Nets in the first round. No one wants the Nets. Was also worried that the C’s could get Toronto and be without their two unvaccinated players in Canada (allegedly Brown and Horford).

I really like the idea Arnovitz puts forward each year that top seeds should be able to choose their matchup.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Not worried about the Nets if that's the series. Boston in 4.

Reaction Score
HH, like your confidence but the Nets will be tough. Think it goes 7 not sure who wins?

Reaction Score
Cavs really missed Jarret Allen tonight, Nets feasted off the short roll lob

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
HH, like your confidence but the Nets will be tough. Think it goes 7 not sure who wins?
Forgot it’s best of 7. I say Boston in 6 then.

Reaction Score
Smart white horford Tatum brown = no.1 Defence.celts cutting the head off the snake in six

Reaction Score
The second game was a great watch last night, save for the Foster led officiating crew trying to make the game about themselves. And the clueless commentary from Reggie and Harlan. I think this Wolves Grizz series will be must watch TV with all the young athletic talent.

Reaction Score
originally wanted Clippers vs Grizzlies but now I'm all in on Grizz vs TWolves, that was a great game and the Minny crowd created a great atmosphere. Hopefully the NBA gives them the limelight on ESPN & TNT and doesn't bury them on NBA TV, neither team got much attention on primetime TV this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom