2022 Giants Thread | Page 28 | The Boneyard

2022 Giants Thread

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Thank God. Sorry. Saw it and I was bummed for him and the Giants. Winnable game this week.
If you could not find Barkley info, I guess today squashed that story.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I hate when that so many are picking us, hate it. And I hate that UConn started the day off as they did for us duo fans.
It would be nice to get a same day victory from both. That would of made my day the best. Still proud of the G-Men. They picked up the slack.

Reaction Score
Let’s beat the Eagles too. Gave’em a run without the starters now let’s go again.
Davis Webb qb sneak to start the game ok maybe not, maybe just have him be out there for coin toss in street clothes lol.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
If Daniel Jones didn’t answer every drive we don’t win that game, defense stepped up when it had to. You had to give the Vikings something Hockenson is a great TE but he’s not Justin Jefferson.
Sad, Slayton was visibly shaken over the dropped pass which would of sealed the game early. I mean the guy was in tears.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Defense has been awful. Hockenson is open every play. Offense has played virtually flawless
The Giants, if you haven't noticed, get ripped to shreds on the slant pass. If they don't the receiver just dropped the ball. The Vikes opening drive had to be 80% slant passes. Marched right down the field and scored.

Reaction Score
I thought this was such a great catch I didn't even notice what an incredible throw this was at the time. Converted the QB sneaks, got 7 first downs rushing, stiff arming defenders, made every big throw...

Reaction Score
We’re playing with house money right now. Let’s go to Philly and beat the * outta them.

I was at UDel when Philly won the SB. It was the worst time of my life. Time to get some revenge on always losing to the Birds.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
We’re playing with house money right now. Let’s go to Philly and beat the * outta them.

I was at UDel when Philly won the SB. It was the worst time of my life. Time to get some revenge on always losing to the Birds.
I'm not sure how to break this to you but we can beat the Eagles. We just need to field a defense that respects a running game and not be stupid on offense.

By the way, we'll have the better QB in that game

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm not sure how to break this to you but we can beat the Eagles. We just need to field a defense that respects a running game and not be stupid on offense.

By the way, we'll have the better QB in that game
You do know Hurts is playing, right? I thought the G-Men would beat the frauds from Minnesota, their luck had to run out. This is a tougher task on both offense and defense. Even though I'm no Giants fan, I hate the Vikings, Eagles, Cowboys and 49ers (although that Purdy kid is quite a story).

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
You do know Hurts is playing, right? I thought the G-Men would beat the frauds from Minnesota, their luck had to run out. This is a tougher task on both offense and defense. Even though I'm no Giants fan, I hate the Vikings, Eagles, Cowboys and 49ers (although that Purdy kid is quite a story).
Yes, I am fully aware that Hurts is playing. I also remember a game a little more than a week ago where we sat everyone, they sat nobody (as until Dallas lost to the Commies at the same time the top seed in the conference was on the line) because they needed the win.

We are healthier now than we have been all season (Ojilari is the only concern) and Wink appears to have settled down a lot from some of his ridiculous formations.

I'm not saying that we will win but (as I said earlier) if we do respect their running game we can win.

Reaction Score
Yes, I am fully aware that Hurts is playing. I also remember a game a little more than a week ago where we sat everyone, they sat nobody (as until Dallas lost to the Commies at the same time the top seed in the conference was on the line) because they needed the win.

We are healthier now than we have been all season (Ojilari is the only concern) and Wink appears to have settled down a lot from some of his ridiculous formations.

I'm not saying that we will win but (as I said earlier) if we do respect their running game we can win.
Won’t be easy and we do have to play better which is always the case as you advance in the playoffs, you have to raise your game another level.

The Vikings the focus was on Jefferson hoping the dline would get to Cousins it did at the end of the game. This game I guarantee you we blitz more, Adoree Jackson is gonna have to win his 1 on 1 matchup against AJ Brown.

Against Hurts the emphasis has to be more on contain and pursuit to the ball then sacking him, if you can get sacks great but you can’t leave your feet especially in the open field. Landon Collins should have a big role in this game. We need to be violent against the Eagles, legal but violent.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom