2022-23 Transfer portal announcements | Page 51 | The Boneyard

2022-23 Transfer portal announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

As long as she doesn't go to Lesser Carolina, no offense to any residents of Lesser Carolina

Define lesser Carolina bc I know you aren't talking about us.

Your former assistant coach certainly didn't find us to be the lesser Carolina. I'm just saying.

Reaction Score
So she's not following the assistant coach?

His tweet would explain this.

Screenshot_20230417_100426_Chrome.jpg

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Last week, she started following several Ohio State players on Instagram. So, no surprise they are a contender for Celeste.
I only raised the assistant coach because his leaving Duke was offered as an explanation for why Celeste changed her mind on returning to Duke (2 weeks after a social media announcement) and that she may be following him to his next job. That explanation never made much sense to me so there may be something else going on at Duke. Who knows? She's a good fit for OSU's style of play.

Reaction Score
Rumors circulating on the LSU boards that Van Lith is in Baton Rouge right now for an official visit. And so it begins...

Reaction Score
I'd be surprised if Hailey Van Lith didn't end up in Indiana. Sounds like she already has a trainer there and that adidas money will be hard to turn down since I think they have a campaign planned with her in the fall. We shall see though.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I get the feeling that a) that's what Hailey Van Lith and her dad told Jeff on the zoom call, and b) Jeff repeated it knowing it really wasn't true.
On a radio show after Hailey Van Lith's announcement Jeff did talk about how difficult the travel (Washington to Louisville) was on her family.

Reaction Score
On a radio show after Hailey Van Lith's announcement Jeff did talk about how difficult the travel (Washington to Louisville) was on her family.
She will prob head back up west. Kim has struck out on these caliber of transfers too often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom