2022-23 Transfer portal announcements | Page 41 | The Boneyard

2022-23 Transfer portal announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Van Lith will probably thrive at any college she chooses. I wonder her motivation. I bet she wants to win a NCAA championship. With that said, she would be a fantastic Zia replacement at South Carolina. They both had very similar games. #ThisRoosterIsGreedy

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Are you supposing that there are P5 schools that don’t have any NIL opportunities?
If you don't know the answer to my question, then fine. Who of Stanford's women's hoopsters are getting NIL deals? I would think most likely Jones and Brink, but can't say I've ever seen actual confirmation.

Reaction Score
Van Lith will probably thrive at any college she chooses. I wonder her motivation. I bet she wants to win a NCAA championship. With that said, she would be a fantastic Zia replacement at South Carolina. They both had very similar games. #ThisRoosterIsGreedy
I could see her landing at SC.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I find it interesting that Blair Schaefer of Texas started following her yesterday (before this public announcement of her entering the portal), and Hailey Van Lith started following Rori Harmon as well. Strictly based on what I saw on IG, the follows/followings were related to Texas and Virginia Tech (Kitley, Moore, and Owusu). Neither of those schools is an adidas school who Hailey Van Lith has a deal with. Mississippi State is an adidas school and has Purcell.

Last edited:

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Interesting timing considering Berkeley's PG Jayda Curry just announced she would transfer to UofL.

Reaction Score
Like the hashtag ;)

Reaction Score

Just to provide another source of info on Hailey Van Lith’s entrance into the portal

I am shooketh as the kids say.

Maybe she wasn’t too keen on the Curry signing? :oops:

Reaction Score
I am shooketh as the kids say.

Maybe she wasn’t too keen on the Curry signing? :oops:

I am shocked but she is graduating in May. Maybe it has to do with the masters degree program??

Reaction Score
I could see her landing at SC.
She is a shooter and a shooter is going to shoot no matter the shot. I'm not sure Staley would let her do that to the extent she has been. Maybe she recognizes a more disciplined offense would help her.

Reaction Score
Van Lith is the type of player that wants to take shots whenever she wants to take them. I thought Louisville was the contending school that allows you to do that. So it will be interesting to see where she ends up.

Reaction Score
She is a shooter and a shooter is going to shoot no matter the shot. I'm not sure Staley would let her do that to the extent she has been. Maybe she recognizes a more disciplined offense would help her.
I understand but she would be a fantastic counterbalance to another year with a heavy interior. Defenses would have to pick their battles with another strong group of bigs, which would give a shooter like Hailey Van Lith a lot of freedom to take her shot and force the interior to open up. Defensively, she also is great and she has that moxy that CDS loves in a guard. I see more pluses than minuses.

Reaction Score
Oooh, I can definitely see her at LSU.

Mulkey, Van Lith, and Reese. Their villainy level will go to the nth degree :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Oooh, I can definitely see her at LSU.

Mulkey, Van Lith, and Reese. Their villainy level will go to the nth degree :rolleyes:
Will be extremely entertaining to see huge egos of Hailey Van Lith and Angel Reese on same team…

Reaction Score
Van Lith is the type of player that wants to take shots whenever she wants to take them. I thought Louisville was the contending school that allows you to do that. So it will be interesting to see where she ends up.
Dawn does not discourage shooters from shooting. In fact she’s spent most of her tenure encouraging players to shoot their shot particularly with the Gamecocks ability to go after rebounds.

Reaction Score
The final four really must broken the door open for these athletes to make more money than they ever had in NIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom