OT: - 2021 NBA Playoffs | Page 26 | The Boneyard

OT: 2021 NBA Playoffs

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It's almost like Kyrie didn't play and Harden wasn't on one leg and you think all your sh^^posts didn't happen.
Both things were already true when you threw the shade. Take the L.

Reaction Score
Both things were already true when you threw the shade. Take the L.
If you're going to continue to be my geriatric leg humper at least be able to follow along.

Reaction Score
Also I respect Durant as he hung around congratulating every Buck with a hug wishing them luck as well. Harden went right to the locker room, pos!
Guy plays on 1 leg in a game 7 and he's a POS because he didn't give out hugs after he lost? He was nothing but complimentary of the bucks in his postgame and congratulated them on the W. But you want to see him hugging grown ass men. Give me a break

Reaction Score
Guy plays on 1 leg in a game 7 and he's a POS because he didn't give out hugs after he lost? He was nothing but complimentary of the bucks in his postgame and congratulated them on the W. But you want to see him hugging grown ass men. Give me a break
not that there's anything wrong with that....

Reaction Score

He’s a pos because he never stays on his feet and falls every time anyone is near him. Ok pos is a bit much but so is playing in one leg so we’re even. Doesn’t need to be hugs at all but darting into the locker room like LeBron is weak period. You give me a break!

Reaction Score
NBA trying to screw over CP3, if this is Lebron he’s playing period. (don’t argue with me)

Reaction Score
NBA trying to screw over CP3, if this is Lebron he’s playing period. (don’t argue with me)
i dont see the logic. it's a star driven league. the nba would rather have the suns in the finals than the clipps without kawhi.

Reaction Score
Good to see you're approaching this topic with an open mind. Why exactly is the NBA out to get CP3 in this conspiracy theory of yours?

Reaction Score
About that...
reverse jinx worked, i wanted suns v. bucks all along. i was very bitter about cp3 being ruled out and the bucks losing game 5.

Reaction Score
Good to see you're approaching this topic with an open mind. Why exactly is the NBA out to get CP3 in this conspiracy theory of yours?
See it’s not even an argument that they’re going after CP3, which would actually be more cogent because you can harken back to him being sent to the clippers instead of the lakers. It’s pure pathetic LBJ hate.

Watch; the poor dope is now gonna call me an LBJ ball washer or something of the sort

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

youre not wrong. Look at how they handled Lebron’s situation vs this one.

the NBA showed their hand already

Reaction Score
See it’s not even an argument that they’re going after CP3, which would actually be more cogent because you can harken back to him being sent to the clippers instead of the lakers. It’s pure pathetic LBJ hate.

Watch; the poor dope is now gonna call me an LBJ ball washer or something of the sort
You just admitted so yourself how CP3 was denied a trade to the Lakers despite the Hornets agreeing to the trade, then the NBA allows the AD trade to go through years later despite open tampering, but Lebron vetoed it so no questions asked let it go through.

Just recently Lebron broke covid protocols, rumor has it he didnt get the vaccine btw, just about anyone else gets suspended but the rules dont apply to Lebron. Stephen A Smith was the only main stream media guy to go after Lebron for not getting the vaccine.

Reaction Score
You just admitted so yourself how CP3 was denied a trade to the Lakers despite the Hornets agreeing to the trade, then the NBA allows the AD trade to go through years later despite open tampering, but Lebron vetoed it so no questions asked let it go through.

Just recently Lebron broke covid protocols, rumor has it he didnt get the vaccine btw, just about anyone else gets suspended but the rules dont apply to Lebron. Stephen A Smith was the only main stream media guy to go after Lebron for not getting the vaccine.
Interesting that suddenly now you're OK with going after someone about the vaccine when it's LeBron

BB77A2A6-A083-459D-92C4-1653859C6F14.jpeg

Reaction Score
Turning it around acting like I'm going after Lebron for not taking the vaccine, which wasnt even the argument, just brought up a point. Look I understand its everyones business whether you took the vaccine or not but when its Lebron its no ones business I get it.

Reaction Score
Turning it around acting like I'm going after Lebron for not taking the vaccine, which wasnt even the argument, just brought up a point. Look I understand its everyones business whether you took the vaccine or not but when its Lebron its no ones business I get it.
If that wasn't you calling out LeBron by adding that last line about Stephen A Smith then I have no idea what you were going for there. And it absolutely is everyone's business whether LeBron got it, his answer to the question was a bad look for him.

But this will be my last post on this, you've shown you have no interest in a good faith discussion on this and I'd like to keep this thread open for basketball discussion

Reaction Score
If that wasn't you calling out LeBron by adding that last line about Stephen A Smith then I have no idea what you were going for there. And it absolutely is everyone's business whether LeBron got it, his answer to the question was a bad look for him.

But this will be my last post on this, you've shown you have no interest in a good faith discussion on this and I'd like to keep this thread open for basketball discussion
That was my point as different rules apply for Lebron. You won't change my opinion nor will I change anyone else's, after all were all Uconn fans, who want a return to normalcy.

Reaction Score

Tell us more in 5 minutes I’m getting some popcorn

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

this is way too much truth.
The only thing missing if they changed the travel rules to make lebrkns clearly illegal crab dribble a legal move in their made for tv basketball league

Reaction Score
this is way too much truth.
The only thing missing if they changed the travel rules to make lebrkns clearly illegal crab dribble a legal move in their made for tv basketball league
How many times a week do you think about the pussification of America?

Reaction Score
Can anyone look at Dwight Howard's career and not say...First Ballot HOFer?

Reaction Score
Hawks got the clutch gene that the 76ers dont have, I think they are going to the finals.

Reaction Score

Conversation about this topic is doomed, may as well pack it in....here's a sign that appears on the door at JobLot near me...
If I'm vaccinated....how is it ...in any way.... "respectful" to wear a mask? That's a giant WTF-er....

1624240906134.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom