OT: - 2021 NBA Playoffs | Page 23 | The Boneyard

OT: 2021 NBA Playoffs

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Carlisle is out, I say its time. Pacers and Celtics are a possibility as he has some familiarity there.

dear god Brad should have already had an hour phone call with him lol

Reaction Score
Can't believe the way the Bucks are playing Harden on both offense and defense, Coach Bud has some kind of "delay" going on upstairs.

Reaction Score
Harden still can't really run but he looks a million times better than the other night.

Reaction Score
Can't believe the way the Bucks are playing Harden on both offense and defense, Coach Bud has some kind of "delay" going on upstairs.
What does Milwaukee have to do for him to keep his job? Does he stay if they make the Finals at least?

Reaction Score
Tbh even if they made the Finals and lost playing stupid basketball I would still can him
That’s kinda what I figure. Hard to picture a coach getting fired after a Finals berth, but it’s been the last 3 ugly years and his specific coaching that hasn’t been great.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I don't see how the Bucks can keep Budenholzer in the job even if they make the Finals. The Bucks play like idiots on both ends of the court, and have wasted a 3 year stretch where they probably had the most talented team in basketball. Middleton's run-the-clock-down pullup bombs are essentially turnovers, but he is an amazing offensive weapon when he shoots off the catch. Holiday is very good on both ends, but why was he defending Durant? Nash was laughing at Bud by going to Durant in the post on 4 straight possessions in the 3rd. Giannis should be checking Durant. I like Tucker, but the Bucks should be playing Forbes more.

Budenholzer is just in over his head in big games. The Bucks basically need to win easily or they lose. That is coaching.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I heard someone on ESPN radio posit a theory that Paul George is better in the alpha role than as the co-star. Who knows?

my ranking based on who is healthy and playing:

1) Bucks - best team, worst coach left
2) Nets - no Kyrie and Harden is at 50%. Harris’ terrible play is a surprise.
3) Jazz - really miss Conley though
4) 76ers - I think they will beat the Hawks, but they are making the Bucks look poised.
5) Suns - assuming Paul can play next round
6) Hawks
7) Clippers

That said, any of the remaining teams could win it all. This playoffs is crazy.

Reaction Score
I heard someone on ESPN radio posit a theory that Paul George is better in the alpha role than as the co-star. Who knows?

4) 76ers - I think they will beat the Hawks, but they are making the Bucks look poised.
6) Hawks
7) Clippers

I don’t think it was an “alpha” thing, rather “Kawhi has to be off the ball and Patrick Beverly is a liability and Playoff Rondo is MIA so let’s see if PG can facilitate an offense”

Reaction Score

6) Hawks
7) Clippers

I think it's better to do tiers:

Tier 1:
All the teams remaining.

Reaction Score
For all his offensive limitations, I love Capela’s anticipation whenever Trae has that ball. That offensive board then tip pass to Capela was sweet.

Reaction Score
How did Embid get called for the foul? Collins had his hand around his neck! And the play before...Trey Young CLEARLY hacked the shooter!

Reaction Score
Mitchell and Clarkson taking it to the Clippers in this first half.

Reaction Score
I'm trying to think of the last NBA team who had a starting point guard that had to be taken out of the game during crunch time because they could barely shoot a free throw. Simmons is a hot mess. I just don't see the Sixers winning a championship with him at the point.

Reaction Score
I can’t stand Dwight Howard. Even more annoying that he’s got a hot woman baller. What is she thinking he’s such a dork!

Edit: nevermind she realized he’s a goober and broke up with him.
Didn't they get married like ...48 hours ago? lol

Reaction Score
I'm trying to think of the last NBA team who had a starting point guard that had to be taken out of the game during crunch time because they could barely shoot a free throw. Simmons is a hot mess. I just don't see the Sixers winning a championship with him at the point.
When are people going to stop calling him a star player? He's one of the worst shooters in the history of the NBA and he's a guard.

Reaction Score
I called him a starter...not a star. lol
Nah, sorry for the confusion. I meant around the league he's called a star. I don't care how good his D and passing is, he's one of the worst shooters ever.

Reaction Score
Why hasn't Quin Snyder called a timeout, why is Gobert on Mann, and why does Royce O'Neale play the whole game every game?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom