OT: - 2021 NBA Playoffs | Page 28 | The Boneyard

OT: 2021 NBA Playoffs

Reaction Score
7 footers that can add 3 point shooting at 32% >>>> guards that shoot 3's at 14%
I'm not an Embid fan, but imo, he's upped his shooting game to where it doesn't seem like settling...and Simmons has not changed/improved at all...
Why can't he work on that elbow jumper that CP3 has been making a living off of? With a good handle and about 8" on CP3, not sure why he can't get that done...unless he just doesn't want to. Can you imagine that guy if he had any shot at all? I get why he has no stones...'cause he has not shot...but he could definitely work on it.

The fadeaways from the baseline/wing bother me more than the 3's. It's like he thinks he's Dirk sometimes.

I don't expect him to be Kareem, but it wouldn't kill him to add a consistent jump hook to his game. The one he threw up against Capela late was ugly.

Reaction Score
Huerter is definitely a good young player who is going to get even better and the nickname is great, haha. Dude probably gets turned away by security at some road buildings.

You're from Albany or Rochester area right? I knew Huerter is from NY state but not sure where.

yeah he’s from an Albany suburb and played for City Rocks.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Imagine someone telling you a year ago that the Suns and Hawks would be in their respective Conference Finals.
and very high chance imo, they are in the finals. Bucks are carbon copy of the 76'rs and Clippers without Kawhi will only go 5 against the Suns.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Imagine someone telling you a year ago that the Suns and Hawks would be in their respective Conference Finals.

Some time around 11 pm last night, in the former NBA Commissioner's Office in the Sky, David Stern threw a telephone while screaming at Adam Silver from the grave for allowing an NBA Final Four of the LA Clippers, Phoenix, Milwaukee and Atlanta.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Some time around 11 pm last night, in the former NBA Commissioner's Office in the Sky, David Stern threw a telephone while screaming at Adam Silver from the grave for allowing an NBA Final Four of the LA Clippers, Phoenix, Milwaukee and Atlanta.
They should have started the Nets off with 10 pt head start for missing Kyrie

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
and very high chance imo, they are in the finals. Bucks are carbon copy of the 76'rs and Clippers without Kawhi will only go 5 against the Suns.

I don't know about being a carbon copy of the 76ers, but I think the Bucks have to jump on the Hawks and pound them in Game 1 and 2. If the Hawks can split the first two games, Budenholzer's throat will start to constrict, as it usually does in the playoffs.

Bucks are the best team left, but Budenholzer is by far the worst remaining coach in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
I don't know about being a carbon copy of the 76ers, but I think the Bucks have to jump on the Hawks and pound them in Game 1 and 2. If the Hawks can split the first two games, Budenholzer's throat will start to constrict, as it usually does in the playoffs.

Bucks are the best team left, but Budenholzer is by far the worst remaining coach in the playoffs.

I could see Mcmillan coaching circles around Budenholzer. Trae Young was 5-23 last night but still had 21 pts and 10 assists.

Reaction Score
I just can't trust the Bucks or Bud, though they should win the series. It'll be an interesting test for ATL because I don't think they've played particularly well this postseason. The Knicks were paper tiger and Philly is a colossal mess. I typically give teams credit for winning, and I still do here, but the ECSF was more of a "Philly lost this series more than ATL won it".

This series will come down to how effective Jrue will be on Trae, plus Bogy's health. There's no way ATL is winning the series down Bogy and Hunter.

Reaction Score
Bucks are carbon copy of the 76'rs
bucks PG isnt too scared to attempt a layup. also while embiid is the best player between the 2 teams, holiday, middleton, and giannis are all better than sixers second best player, harris by a decent margin. bucks v suns.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The Bucks also don't have a key player who's afraid to look at the hoop.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Huerter is definitely a good young player who is going to get even better and the nickname is great, haha. Dude probably gets turned away by security at some road buildings.

You're from Albany or Rochester area right? I knew Huerter is from NY state but not sure where.

Albany. Friend of mine’s wife is in his fam. Dad hooped at Siena so he’s been around the game since a youngin.

Reaction Score
Fun to rip on PG but he plays better when the offense revolves around him

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Major problem if you are not the best player on the team.

Reaction Score
It's nice seeing him play so well since Kawhi went down. He seems like a good dude who is always heaping praises on other players (exact opposite of Embiid) and is always the first one to say Kawhi is the best player on the team.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
It's nice seeing him play so well since Kawhi went down. He seems like a good dude who is always heaping praises on other players (exact opposite of Embiid) and is always the first one to say Kawhi is the best player on the team.
Eh, he's kind of a . Said all that trash about Dame and the Blazers then got bounced. Even after the game Tre Mann went off PG said Tre Mann reminded him of himself when being interviewed and made it about himself.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Bleep David Stern

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

so far nelson you have miscalculated the Bucks coach and Khris M
yeah the Nets are hurt but their rookie coach who I admired as a player had a very poor showing
NOBODY coached worse than Doc Rivers - he is a waste of money
Id love to know what Budenholzer did to your sister
Hawks vs the Bucks - who would have thunk that one
Lets just watch the games....................................

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I can't believe the Clipper just made such a stupid play. They got lucky that the ball was off Ayton.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom