OT: - 2021 NBA Playoffs | Page 24 | The Boneyard

OT: 2021 NBA Playoffs

Reaction Score
Snyder was asleep at the wheel. You can't keep Gobert out there when they go small ball and he can't be guarding Mann when he's in the zone like that.

Reaction Score
All credit to the Clippers but this is coaching malpractice by Snyder. It's like he's just being stubborn because Rudy was DPOY when it's been obvious for 2 quarters he can't guard anyone on the floor.

Reaction Score
Yeah they made like 22 3's, but the crazy thing is the 3-4x they challenged Gobert at the rim in the 4th with mediocre players (Jackson, Beverly, Mann) and made every layup without getting rejected.

Reaction Score
Yeah they made like 22 3's, but the crazy thing is the 3-4x they challenged Gobert at the rim in the 4th with mediocre players (Jackson, Beverly, Mann) and made every layup without getting rejected.
Yep and Reggie Jackson scored over Gobert at the rim all series.

Reaction Score
Snyder committed coaching malpractice on national tv. How do you not pull Rudy and put in Clarkson? Quinn probably on suicide watch right about now.

Reaction Score
Quin Snyder is getting destroyed by everyone on Twitter, this might be my favorite...

James on Twitter: "Quin Snyder tonight https://post original url/d10DWzH1f9" / Twitter

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
There are some good Quin Snyder-bashing tweets. I know the easy thing is to bash a coach for not doing whatever the latest trendy thing is, but I think the Clippers win over the Jazz is less about Snyder making mistakes and more about the Clippers just playing incredibly well.

It is also fair to bring up the Ewing Theory as it relates to Kawhi. I think the star-focus of a lot of teams, like Dallas, actually results in worse outcomes even if the star is putting up objectively good stats. The Clippers may have been a victim of that too.

Reaction Score
There are some good Quin Snyder-bashing tweets. I know the easy thing is to bash a coach for not doing whatever the latest trendy thing is, but I think the Clippers win over the Jazz is less about Snyder making mistakes and more about the Clippers just playing incredibly well.

It is also fair to bring up the Ewing Theory as it relates to Kawhi. I think the star-focus of a lot of teams, like Dallas, actually results in worse outcomes even if the star is putting up objectively good stats. The Clippers may have been a victim of that too.
Pulling a guy who can't guard anyone on the floor...and isn't exactly consistent on the offensive end...isn't a trend...it's supposed to be an in-game adjustment...by a COACH. Basketball is all about MATCHUPS! TBH...Quinn looked unhinged in interviews when his team wasn't under pressure. Comes across as someone being constantly bombarded with an unmanageable amount of internal thoughts.

Reaction Score

Dallas would be fighting for worst record in the league without Doncic. It's amazing they (Doncic) took the Clippers to the brink the past 2 playoffs. Clippers clearly play freer without Kawhi and George together for these games but they have the talent to do it. You need talent to pull it off.

Snyder was brutal last night, one of the worst coaching performances I can remember. The more I see from him the more I think he's a great system coach but horrible in game making adjustments and just stubborn. He may not have had ideal pieces to bring in but Rudy got absolutely torched the entire half and Snyder did nothing, not sure I ever remember a single player getting exposed like that and the coach never even making a switch.

It's funny, people used to bash Ty Lue and Erik Spoelstra as nothing coaches when they coached Lebron, ever since then they have been coaching circles around their competition.

Reaction Score
The Barclays' crowd counting the seconds of Giannis' free-throws is top-notch. Impressive work, Brooklyn. Very funny!

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I've watched a lot of playoff NBA, but I don't really watch regular season.

Are the refs even worse? Is that possible?

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Would they please call something on Harden for falling every time he shoots it’s pitiful.
How they give him the benefit of the doubt is beyond me. And i am rooting for the Nets.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

What would Dallas do on possessions where luka takes a back seat? I remember hearing someone say Kristaps can't create offense reliably anymore.

Reaction Score
I get that he's hurt but Harden is making brutal decisions, he's responsible for the Bucks 8-0 run.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Budenholzer is basically in the fetal position on the sidelines he is so scared.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This year may be the Bucks last chance to win a title for the next decade.

Reaction Score
How does Bud not challenge the 5th foul on Jrue? It was such a blatantly bad call.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom