OT: - 2021 NBA Playoffs | Page 25 | The Boneyard

OT: 2021 NBA Playoffs

Reaction Score
That was some UConn '16-'19 inbounds execution by the Bucks.

The shot by Durant was unbelievable, the degree of difficulty was just crazy especially with the series on the line. He's so good he was pissed at himself for having his toe on the line.

Reaction Score
bump
It's almost like Kyrie didn't play and Harden wasn't on one leg and you think all your sh^^posts didn't happen.
Bucks should fire Budenholzer tonight if they want to win this series.

Giannis is regretting that max contract he signed in the fall. The Bucks look terrible. Some organizations just are too steeped in failure to ever be anything other than a loser. The Milwaukee Bucks are one of those organizations.

Bucks have some tough decisions to make in the off-season. This team has maxed out in the second round, and there doesn’t appear to be a next level for them. They are just not winners.

they are a small market team and can’t justify a luxury tax for second round exits.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
He's so good he was pissed at himself for having his toe on the line.
Not a criticism, but it cost him what would have been a second series victory with a 49-point performance.

Reaction Score
Would they please call something on Harden for falling every time he shoots it’s pitiful.
I'm glad the Bruce Brown screen-sandwich foul is over for the season. If the screener screens the defender into the ball-handler, that should never be a foul on the defender and PJ Tucker was a victim to that twice.

What a game. I was rooting for the Bucks to win, but I definitely respect Durant after this series. He became their alpha despite having Tucker in his grill all series.

I freakin' love Kris Middleton.

Are the Nets better w/o Kyrie?

Last edited:

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I'm glad the Bruce Brown screen-sandwich foul is over for the season. If the screener screens the defender into the ball-handler, that should never be a foul on the defender and PJ Tucker was a victim to that twice.

What a game. I was rooting for the Bucks to win, but I definitely respect Durant after this series. He became their alpha despite having Tucker in his grill all series.

One of the easiest questions ever posed on this board: No.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
One of the easiest questions ever posed on this board: No.
If Kyrie was healthy, Durant would not need to have played every minute. No doubt they get by the Bucks with either Kyrie or a healthy Harden.

'Next season, these guys if they can stay healthy will punish the NBA. Hoping for a Laker / Nets final next season.

Reaction Score

Also I respect Durant as he hung around congratulating every Buck with a hug wishing them luck as well. Harden went right to the locker room, pos!

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Also I respect Durant as he hung around congratulating every Buck with a hug wishing them luck as well. Harden went right to the locker room, pos!

So he pulled a Tom Brady.

Reaction Score
Would love PJ Tucker on the Knicks. Spell Barnett and Randle at the 3 or 4 and let him go ham on the team's best wing/forward.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom