OT: - 2021 NBA Playoffs | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: 2021 NBA Playoffs

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I’m not you honestly think this Celtics team fully healthy can beat the Nets with their 3 superstars can beat this team in a best of 7 series your out of your mind. The Celtics would have to be clicking on all cylinders and the Nets would have to self implode. It would have to align perfectly for the Celtics and self destruct for the Nets let’s be real.

Lakers are the only team that can beat the Nets.

You are anointing the Nets Champions because they are beating a hobbled Celtics team that wasn't that good when they were healthy. The Bucks lit up a healthy Heat team two games in a row. The 76ers are on cruise control against the Wizards. The Heat or Wizards would curb stomp this Celtics team. Beating the Celtics proves nothing.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I’m not you honestly think this Celtics team fully healthy can beat the Nets with their 3 superstars can beat this team in a best of 7 series your out of your mind. The Celtics would have to be clicking on all cylinders and the Nets would have to self implode. It would have to align perfectly for the Celtics and self destruct for the Nets let’s be real.

I believe The Celtics lead the entire lead in games lost to Covid.

They’re a mess this year.

Too soon to write them off though

Reaction Score
You are anointing the Nets Champions because they are beating a hobbled Celtics team that wasn't that good when they were healthy. The Bucks lit up a healthy Heat team two games in a row. The 76ers are on cruise control against the Wizards. The Heat or Wizards would curb stomp this Celtics team. Beating the Celtics proves nothing.

The Nets have to self implode to not win a title to be honest everyone has said that at the start of the season, they are championship favorites since the beginning of the season.

Reaction Score
I believe The Celtics lead the entire lead in games lost to Covid.

They’re a mess this year.

Too soon to write them off though

Believe me the Nets are the team I would want to win it the least.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
One of the annoying aspects of this postseason is that the Suns might have beaten the Lakers if Paul had not gotten hurt. The Nuggets have a shot to beat the Lakers, and would have won in 5 or 6 games with Murray, but will probably go down to the Lakers. The Clippers are a mess, but so is that whole side of the bracket. The Lakers will stumble their way into the Finals but AD and Lebron will be knicked up, and it will catch up to them in the Finals. This Lakers team is not built to last 4 series without one of its big two playing at less than 100%.

And then the Lakers will have a built in excuse when they get stomped by Philly, Brooklyn or the Bucks.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Re: Brooklyn

Durant is one of the best players of all time, but he is not as explosive as he was before his injuries. Harden is very good at what he does offensively. Kylie is a selfish cancer and always has been. The supporting cast is very good.

My issue with the Nets is that I can’t remember a team winning the title that was this bad defensively.

Reaction Score
Hawks did a hell of a job rebuilding their roster after they blew up the roster with Teague/Millsap/Horford/Kover that maxed out. They got scoring threats at pretty much every position and that's with Reddish being a disappointment so far.

Reaction Score
The Nets have to self implode to not win a title to be honest everyone has said that at the start of the season, they are championship favorites since the beginning of the season.

I don't think this is true. As good as they can be offensively they are historically bad on defense too.

Reaction Score
Get off my balls bro. You reply with the same dumb to every one of my posts. It’s freakin weird. And your schtick is old. Unoriginal. And unintelligent. You add absolutely nothing to any thread. Go away.

Let me drink em!

Reaction Score
If the Bucks trade for Bogi didn't get voided I would have liked their chances to come out of the East this year

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
If the Bucks trade for Bogi didn't get voided I would have liked their chances to come out of the East this year

Bucks would have been the favorite with Bogi. Imagine him on a team where he is the fourth option instead of the second option. He would get a lot of wide-open looks.

Reaction Score
Fun first half but I’ll be very pleasantly surprised if Celtics don’t rollover in 2nd.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Fun first half but I’ll be very pleasantly surprised if Celtics don’t rollover in 2nd.

How does an NBA team that thinks it will compete for a title give up 61 first half points to this Celtics team? Kemba is about 50%, Tatum is not 100%, and the rest of the Celtics should not be starting, or in some cases even playing, in a playoff game. How do the Nets not shut the Celtics down? This Celtics team is one of the worst playoff teams I have seen in a couple of years.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The refs in the Boston/Brooklyn game are terrible. They are rewarding every single flop by both teams.

Reaction Score
The refs in the Boston/Brooklyn game are terrible. They are rewarding every single flop by both teams.
And you posted this before Smart threw out his foot on that 3.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
How doesn't Dallas have a better supporting cast for Doncic? He goes to the bench, and I think it was an 18-4 run by the Clippers.

While the Nets defense sucks, a lot of this horrendous defense falls squarely on Nash's shoulders. He has to double team or Box and 1 or something to get the ball out of Tatum's hands. No one else on the Celtics can score.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
How doesn't Dallas have a better supporting cast for Doncic? He goes to the bench, and I think it was an 18-4 run by the Clippers.

While the Nets defense sucks, a lot of this horrendous defense falls squarely on Nash's shoulders. He has to double team or Box and 1 or something to get the ball out of Tatum's hands. No one else on the Celtics can score.

they burned all their assets on zinger

Reaction Score
Marcus Smart just did a somersault dive. These flops are getting creative and acrobatic.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I haven't watched a lot of Nets basketball this year. Harden isn't that good anymore, he is just living off reputation and very, very, very friendly officiating.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom