OT: - 2021 NBA Playoffs | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: 2021 NBA Playoffs

Reaction Score
I like Barkley's idea. Once a game they get to go into the stands and beat the brakes off a fan.
Love it in theory

How great would it have been if the people around these jackasses threw them onto the court, literally like the moron at the zoo falling in the lion pit they think they’re safe from. The real issue with players in the stands is liability of other fans jumping in; but if the fan is singled out and thrown onto the court…

what’s most clear is that people need to start being made into examples

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Glad that Knicks fan was banned for life from the Garden. That is just nasty! Dislike Trae as much you like, but thats going too far.

I'm still concerned for my Knicks. Randle is completely out of his element out there. I have to wonder if the large crowd and the pressure of the playoffs is just too much for him. If he can get over it the Knicks stand a chance, if not, I'm not so sure.

Reaction Score
The Knicks could use a good guard who can get inside the 3 point line and hit shots. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Phx/LAL series looks done, I really don't see who beats them in the West. A shame the Nuggets lost Murray, the Nuggets with healthy guards would have been their stiffest test.

Reaction Score
Phx/LAL series looks done, I really don't see who beats them in the West. A shame the Nuggets lost Murray, the Nuggets with healthy guards would have been their stiffest test.
Nuggets at full strength with Jokic, playoff Murray, and Michael Porter Jr. would've really tested them but it's going to be what we all thought since day 1 of the season. Lakers vs. Nets.

Reaction Score
Lakers are the only team that can beat the Nets.

Reaction Score
Wait who is the 7 seed and who is the 2 out west?

...Because the Suns aren't playing like the 2...

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Lakers are the only team that can beat the Nets.

The Suns and Celtics are both playing without their best players. Chris Paul is a shell of what he was before his shoulder injury and Jaylen Brown's season is over. I don't think the Lakers or Nets would look quite so dominant if they were playing against healthy teams in the first round.

Reaction Score
Crowder useless and CP3 a non scoring threat, Booker and the Suns have no chance going up against this. Monty is gonna have to make some adjustments.
E2e37p2VkAY7gb9

Reaction Score
Crowder useless and CP3 a non scoring threat, Booker and the Suns have no chance going up against this. Monty is gonna have to make some adjustments.
E2e37p2VkAY7gb9
That's wild. Just completely abandoning CP3.

Reaction Score
Getting defended like he's Draymond, crazy that he came out and blamed the refs after last night's game

Reaction Score

That mid-range wing area is usually his scoring spot too. Gotta earn tough defense though--he clearly hasn't.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
E2e37p2VkAY7gb9

Paul's shoulder injury has basically ended his season. The Lakers would completely suck if Lebron got hurt, and the Suns were more dependent on Paul. Series is over.

Lakers have gotten insanely lucky on opponents' injuries their last two playoff series, with Dragic and Adebayo both hurt for the NBA Finals that still went 6 games despite the Heat basically not having their 2nd and 3rd best players. Jokic should watch where he steps, because given the Lakers' luck, he will sprain an ankle before Game 1 of the next round.

Reaction Score
The Suns and Celtics are both playing without their best players. Chris Paul is a shell of what he was before his shoulder injury and Jaylen Brown's season is over. I don't think the Lakers or Nets would look quite so dominant if they were playing against healthy teams in the first round.

Sure the Suns and Celtics would win a participation trophy against those teams if both are at full strength.

Reaction Score
E2e37p2VkAY7gb9

East sucks forever. Lebron goes West and now (due to injuries) the top of the conference stinks. And really even without injuries is much weaker than it’s been in years. Philly, Brooklyn, and Milwuakee are all way better than anyone out west besides maybe Utah (whose best player also just came back after missing a month). Another waltz in the park to the finals for the self proclaimed GOAT.

Reaction Score
East sucks forever. Lebron goes West and now (due to injuries) the top of the conference stinks. And really even without injuries is much weaker than it’s been in years. Philly, Brooklyn, and Milwuakee are all way better than anyone out west besides maybe Utah (whose best player also just came back after missing a month). Another waltz in the park to the finals for the self proclaimed GOAT.

Let me drink these tears.

Reaction Score
Cheer up, Skip

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Sure the Suns and Celtics would win a participation trophy against those teams if both are at full strength.

you are the one anointing the Nets off a win over the Celtics team who have injury issues with their top 3 players.

Reaction Score
you are the one anointing the Nets off a win over the Celtics team who have injury issues with their top 3 players.
I’m not you honestly think this Celtics team fully healthy can beat the Nets with their 3 superstars can beat this team in a best of 7 series your out of your mind. The Celtics would have to be clicking on all cylinders and the Nets would have to self implode. It would have to align perfectly for the Celtics and self destruct for the Nets let’s be real.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom