2020 Recruiting Thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
OL/DL Polansky moves from Suffield Academy to Cheshire Academy for PG year. Had a 2019 PWO offer from UConn as well as offers from Cornell, Fordham, UMass (PWO) and Yale. Reportedly held a Michigan offer early on as well.

Reaction Score
oh good gravy he has a car in that pic - great. Who is using the helicopter or submarine this week, which would certainly save time and make us look really cool

Reaction Score
oh good gravy he has a car in that pic - great. Who is using the helicopter or submarine this week, which would certainly save time and make us look really cool

lol!

Easily one of the dopiest threads to ever grace this board.........and that is saying a hell of a lot.

Reaction Score
Equally troubling, Spanos appears to have flown to the Keystone State.

Reaction Score

Nahree Biggins is a 5-11 185 lb WR/SB/DB from Hillside High School in Hillside NJ. Other offers from Bryant, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Kent State, Kentucky, Maryland, NC State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Rutgers, Syracuse, UMass, WMU, and BC.

Highlights

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
For perspective on the 2020 recruiting campaign, consider this as of 5/7/19 we had just one commit which was Dillon Harris who frankly first committed about 2 years. We also had made 53 offers of which 11 of those offers had already committed elsewhere.

2019 Recruiting Thread

C

Chief00

For perspective on the 2020 recruiting campaign, consider this as of 5/7/19 we had just one commit which was Dillon Harris who frankly first committed about 2 years. We also had made 53 offers of which 11 of those offers had already committed elsewhere.

2019 Recruiting Thread
True, but by most objective standards the 2019 recruiting season was subpar so if we are just a little behind that, it’s not particularly reassuring. I hope the momentum changes and we close on some good targets.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
True, but by most objective standards the 2019 recruiting season was subpar so if we are just a little behind that, it’s not particularly reassuring. I hope the momentum changes and we close on some good targets.

Me too, but frankly I just dont see that happening that way this year. I think we get 2-3 guys in June from the camps and then not much until the season starts. The world is waiting to see if Edsall year 3 has turned the corner. I also think offensive recruits will want to see what Guifre can do as an OC.

Lets go 2-2 over the first four games and show this staff is competent and then recruiting will pick up. Even close losses will help us. No more blow outs.

Reaction Score
Me too, but frankly I just dont see that happening that way this year. I think we get 2-3 guys in June from the camps and then not much until the season starts. The world is waiting to see if Edsall year 3 has turned the corner. I also think offensive recruits will want to see what Guifre can do as an OC.

Lets go 2-2 over the first four games and show this staff is competent and then recruiting will pick up. Even close losses will help us. No more blow outs.

Hey how about this ...

Why don’t we just wait to we see them on the field of play. See whether anyone hanging 2 or 3 stars know what they’re talking about. Or. 3-5 years of Wearing UConn Jerseys. Why existential angst on some service rating when they probably never saw them play against real college talent.

My play: Edsall exhibited extraordinary talent evaluating kids 1999-2009. Maybe he still has it.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Hey how about this ...

Why don’t we just wait to we see them on the field of play. See whether anyone hanging 2 or 3 stars know what they’re talking about. Or. 3-5 years of Wearing UConn Jerseys. Why existential angst on some service rating when they probably never saw them play against real college talent.

My play: Edsall exhibited extraordinary talent evaluating kids 1999-2009. Maybe he still has it.

Why are you directing this post at me? I didn't discuss recruiting services or anything of the like. Your response is off target. Read my post again - slower this time.

Last edited:
C

Chief00

So on a UConn Football recruiting board we should suspend posts until after we see the product this season? And many will redshirt, so perhaps we should suspend comments for a couple of years. It should be an interesting board.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom