2020/21 UConn Recruiting | Page 36 | The Boneyard

2020/21 UConn Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In order to answer this question one would have to know precisely when UCONN started recruiting these players. We don't. I guessing it was well before you and I heard about it.

just responding to some recently added international recruiting names on Jasmine's twitter account

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Not sure Hannah Gusters is going to play again this season:

There had been a district executive committee meeting scheduled for last week to determine if Gusters would be eligible to play this season, but that meeting was postponed indefinitely. Gusters has not played yet for MacArthur.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Not sure Hannah Gusters is going to play again this season:
There had been a district executive committee meeting scheduled for last week to determine if Gusters would be eligible to play this season, but that meeting was postponed indefinitely. Gusters has not played yet for MacArthur.
The transfer was a red flag for me. The lack of though by the adults involved in advising her throughout this process is concerning. By NOT determining if Gusters would be eligible to play at MacArthur before transferring has cost her junior year of HS basketball.

Reaction Score
The transfer was a red flag for me. The lack of though by the adults involved in advising her throughout this process is concerning. By NOT determining if Gusters would be eligible to play at MacArthur before transferring has cost her junior year of HS basketball.
Exactly what I was thinking. Isn't that the first question the parents and MacArthur coach would be asking? Especially since it appears that the Duncanville coach held the cards and could challenge that the transfer was for athletic reasons.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
:(

Haley Jones, Archbishop Mitty (San Jose, Calif.): Put up 43 points, 14 rebounds (9 offensive), 7 assists and 6 steals against Saint Francis (Mountain View, Calif.) on Jan. 18.

Reaction Score
Wouldn't wish her too well. It's likely she's going to stand in the way of national titles in a couple years.

she can score 40 points per game in every game of the season as long as she's not playing UConn...............;)

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Yesterday's Tresnjevka game. Nika Muhl scored 13 points though her team was clobbered, and she seems to have little help. She's #10 in black.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Incidentally, if Muhl really is in the class of 2020 then she will be 19-1/2 at the beginning of her freshmen year. She'd be eligible to go pro after her junior season.

Reaction Score
Incidentally, if Muhl really is in the class of 2020 then she will be 19-1/2 at the beginning of her freshmen year. She'd be eligible to go pro after her junior season.

as we've already experienced with our talented Australian recruit, there are a number of issues to overcome in getting these players over here to play four years of college ball..............obviously many are coming to the USA but perhaps some of the best will choose to stay and turn pro.........

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
to be honest, once she selected Stanford over UConn I totally lost interest......I wish her well
Is Jones as good as either of the Ogwumike sisters were when they were seniors in high school? Stanford had both for at least two seasons and won no, nada NC. They also had two Samuelson sisters and and won no NC. By the time she gets to Stanford, UConn's players will be one season older and hitting on all cylinders. They will also have the help of two foreign bigs and a senior transfer. UConn will be fine. Remember, CW promised four NC. Don't you believe her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom