Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Mark Lewis of Blue Star evaluation of Aaliyah Edwards from a couple weeks back:

Title-IX-E.jpg

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Leilani Kapinus (#5) highlights from her last game this season in which she tore her ACL:

Been saying this for a while now: Leilani Kapinus is the best defender in the class with NDPOY potential. Exceptional defensive footwork to be a perpetual pest!

Reaction Score
Been saying this for a while now: Leilani Kapinus is the best defender in the class with NDPOY potential.

do you the timing of her injury is problematic to those recruiting her?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
do you the timing of her injury is problematic to those recruiting her?
Not at all. She a HS junior with a full High school season to recover. Keep in mind that Gabby Williams missed most of her senior year of HS and was not fully cleared until after the start of official practices at UCONN.

Reaction Score
Paige is a later day Sue Bird and Hailey Van Lith is a later day Jen Rizzotti. Hell of a backcourt of the future, and then there is Azzi. Ball movement, unselfish play, defense. More ballet on hardwood.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Bueckers is more dynamic than Bird and a better athlete.

I guess there are similarities between Van Lith and Rizzotti, but the former has a more diverse offensive game.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
1/14

Sonia Citron had 17 points, 11 rebounds, and 3 steals Monday.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Found an answer to my previous question. Hannah Gusters is not playing yet, apparently waiting on a decision of her status.

Sarah Andrews is playing though.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Kinda surprised UConn hasn't gotten involved with Olivia Miles' sophomore teammate Dominique Darius. The Premiere Basketball Report folks like her a lot.

Dominique Darius2021 – Blair Academy (NJ) : Most recently seen at SHE GOT GAME Classic – DC; I know people don’t like the crossover comparisons all the time, but it is impossible for me not to think “Dwyane Wade” when I watch Darius play. She has a strong guard frame, rebounds on both ends, can guard, and has a mid-range game that stretches out to the three-point line as well. She’s not flashy off the bounce and to the rim, just gets the job done. The most outstanding traits I noticed were her leadership intangibles.. coaching up younger teammates, not letting a good thing go unnoticed, and numerous positive touches – high fives, pats on the back, and eye contact and dialogue with her coach. (Shane Laflin)

Yes sir!! LEADERSHIP qualities remind me of Ariel Atkins. Game is different than Ariel’s, but MOST SERIOUS – strong, skilled, and competitive. Complete basketball player. (Jason Key)

#PremierLook at the First Half of the 18-19 Season

Reaction Score
Kinda surprised UConn hasn't gotten involved with Olivia Miles' sophomore teammate Dominique Darius. The Premiere Basketball Report folks like her a lot.

Dominique Darius2021 – Blair Academy (NJ) : Most recently seen at SHE GOT GAME Classic – DC; I know people don’t like the crossover comparisons all the time, but it is impossible for me not to think “Dwyane Wade” when I watch Darius play. She has a strong guard frame, rebounds on both ends, can guard, and has a mid-range game that stretches out to the three-point line as well. She’s not flashy off the bounce and to the rim, just gets the job done. The most outstanding traits I noticed were her leadership intangibles.. coaching up younger teammates, not letting a good thing go unnoticed, and numerous positive touches – high fives, pats on the back, and eye contact and dialogue with her coach. (Shane Laflin)

Yes sir!! LEADERSHIP qualities remind me of Ariel Atkins. Game is different than Ariel’s, but MOST SERIOUS – strong, skilled, and competitive. Complete basketball player. (Jason Key)

#PremierLook at the First Half of the 18-19 Season

well I've been promoting her here for over a year..............she plays second fiddle to Olivia Miles but she's really solid........

Reaction Score
Found an answer to my previous question. Hannah Gusters is not playing yet, apparently waiting on a decision of her status.

Sarah Andrews is playing though.

Texas and Baylor boards both think they are getting Andrews..............not going to be easy getting her out of Texas but a package deal with her bigger sidekick would be a game changer............

Reactions: MTC

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
well I've been promoting her here for over a year....she plays second fiddle to Olivia Miles but she's really solid...

She's having a better season than Miles at the moment.

Reaction Score
She's having a better season than Miles at the moment.

i haven't seen Blair in person yet this year but I hope to catch them at some point soon............I hear they haven't been playing very well but they play a pretty tough schedule............I know they got beat by Diamond Miller's Franklin team recently.............

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Geno is pretty selective so he will only take guards that are of the highest calibre. Since most of these players would expect to play right away and Uconn has no openings in their lineup; Geno may hold off for a year. It would be great to land two taller players but at least one needs to be at least 6'3". Since DeBerry is a 2021 recruit Geno needs to save a scholarship for her. Also 2021 has many other players with great size so he will again be somewhat selective for 2020. He doesn't need any more limited players on his bench.
Geno's got plenty of scholarships. He could take 5 from both classes and still have a couple to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom