2020/21 UConn Recruiting | Page 133 | The Boneyard

2020/21 UConn Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not concerned. Somewhere there is a very tall player with big hands that can move and catch passes who will appreciate the rare opportunity to play with Bueckers for 4 years, a guard who would rather snake a pass to you for a layup than shoot.

Reaction Score
I'm not concerned. Somewhere there is a very tall player with big hands that can move and catch passes who will appreciate the rare opportunity to play with Bueckers for 4 years, a guard who would rather snake a pass to you for a layup than shoot.
Agreed. Don’t get the point in claiming the sky is falling when Daniels, Cordoso, and Edwards are still available

Reaction Score
I would like at least two or three Posts for the 2020 Class. Hopefully Kia Nurse can convince Edwards to come. Anyone know of any posts that are a UCONN lean?

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Three posts in one class? That's all? :rolleyes:

I would like to order the best post and the best two guards every year from now until the rapture. Every other year, I would like to order the best true center.

No one is allowed to transfer or complain about playing time.

We must never lose again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Why wouldn’t anyone want to play with Page B? She is amazing and loves to pass. She has the ability to make a good post player even better. I can just see her driving and dishing off to the post for two.

Reaction Score
I meant one good big other than ONO. I'd rather have two more.

it may be that UConn will simply have to settle for a smaller lineup until 2021/22.............if they can get an athletic 6'2" plus forward like Reece that maybe sufficient until DeBerry hopefully lands in Storrs..........

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Why wouldn’t anyone want to play with Page B? She is amazing and loves to pass. She has the ability to make a good post player even better. I can just see her driving and dishing off to the post for two.
Paige was quoted somewhere as saying she is trying to recruit other players from her class. I agree - a great PG is essential for any other player who wants the ball delivered to them where they can catch and shoot. UCONN has not 1, but 2 terrific PG's from that class - Bueckers and Muhl. If that's not enough to convince forwards and centers to come to UCONN, I don't know what is.

I heard that opposing coaches have been using Geno's lack of bench play against UCONN in recruiting. I have no doubt he's aware of that and this season we will see LOTS of bench play. With so few post players on the roster, I can't imagine that particular argument would resonate with recruits, but we never really know what goes on with each kids' recruitment.

Reaction Score
Page has the ability to make a good player very good and a fair player good. I don’t understand why others ie. Angel Reese haven’t committed yet.

Reactions: MTC
Reaction Score
If they were Stewie, Stef, and Stokes I sure would! :D:cool:

Put Hartley at the 1 and Kaleena at the 2.5 and think you'd and I think you'd have something to build on.
:cool::cool: That was a fun line-up back in the day, although I'm not sure I would ride it for 40 minutes, or even 20. Unfortunately, the bigs that people are touting these days don't come close to measuring up to that trip, except in height.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
:cool::cool: That was a fun line-up back in the day, although I'm not sure I would ride it for 40 minutes, or even 20. Unfortunately, the bigs that people are touting these days don't come close to measuring up to that trip, except in height.
Of that lineup Geno said: The other team better not miss because they are not getting anywhere near a rebound.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Bleeding national flag blue blood...the thread starting 'Geno hints' sure seems to suggest that there might be another spring/summer signing. Maybe a big...maybe eligible to play right away....maybe a Euro?

I recall that after the fall recruiting...with several disappointments...Geno went public with a few pretty cheery/chirpy quotes about next year's team. His quotes in that thread indicate he knew a tad more than
we peons did.

PLus...the Muhl/Bueckers verbals for the following season. Best spring recruiting season ever?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Bleeding national flag blue blood...the thread starting 'Geno hints' sure seems to suggest that there might be another spring/summer signing. Maybe a big...maybe eligible to play right away....maybe a Euro?

I recall that after the fall recruiting...with several disappointments...Geno went public with a few pretty cheery/chirpy quotes about next year's team. His quotes in that thread indicate he knew a tad more than
we peons did.

PLus...the Muhl/Bueckers verbals for the following season. Best spring recruiting season ever?

With Geno knowing our fan base, I do not think he would give 'predictions' unless the probabilities are really high. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom