2019 WNBA Draft | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2019 WNBA Draft

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Seattle's greatest player Jackson should be a help getting Ezi to come to Seattle

I agree, but prepare for some backlash. Some here will say Bird or Stewie is the best in franchise history.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I agree, but prepare for some backlash. Some here will say Bird or Stewie is the best in franchise history.
Sue is the franchise's leading career scorer (in points, not ppg).

Reaction Score
Stewie will end up better as long as she stays healthy, but Lauren was a 3 time league MVP.

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Now come the free agent signings.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Thibault and his weird pick is FINALLY here

Coach Mike picks ... #10 Leslie of NC State.

But they already have Ariel Atkins so idk

I was waiting on my Soulvaki and I pulled out my phone and they announced that pick. I wasnt surprised really. The Mystic coach did the NC State 1st and 2nd round games both last year and this year...so he got to see Leslie play up close. Ive said all year long that she was very underrated..... and I cant see why they cant both play Atkins and Leslie together.

Reaction Score
I think he'll trade one of: Jackie, Moriah, Kelsey, KMac.
I wonder if he'll continue to use Wilson as a 5. There's been a lot of talk about her being a 4 and wanting to play the 4. So does he use Young as the 4? or is she too short? I hope Moriah gets traded out though, I don't care what else goes on in Vegas.

Reaction Score
I was waiting on my Soulvaki and I pulled out my phone and they announced that pick. I wasnt surprised really. The Mystic coach did the NC State 1st and 2nd round games both last year and this year...so he got to see Leslie play up close. Ive said all year long that she was very underrated..... and I cant see why they cant both play Atkins and Leslie together.
I think Atkins and Leslie play the same position. Leslie will be a bench player I'm guessing. They already have the Maryland player, Walker-Kimbrough who plays behind Atkins. They have Cloud who is their starting pg. They have Kristi Toliver at SG. They also have Aeriel Powers so I don't understand that pick. Personally, I don't think she underrated, I don't think she's ready for the league. However, Thibault always changes underrated and players into huge contributors and all-stars.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
As of now it is not even close. It is Jackson. When Stewie leads them past Jackson accomplishments then she will be the best.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Atkins and Leslie play the same position. Leslie will be a bench player I'm guessing. They already have the Maryland player, Walker-Kimbrough who plays behind Atkins. They have Cloud who is their starting pg. They have Kristi Toliver at SG. They also have Aeriel Powers so I don't understand that pick. Personally, I don't think she underrated, I don't think she's ready for the league. However, Thibault always changes underrated and players into huge contributors and all-stars.
I think Ariel plays the 3. She's very athletic. SWK plays the 2 and needs more strength. But she can shoot.

Reaction Score
And Sue Bird is no longer The W Logo? New one looks like Taurasi.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
But the awards are for performance in college, not projected pro performance. You can be a super college player but not be great in the pros. Shouldn't take away from your accomplishments.

I still don’t think she was POY material and I don’t think I’m alone in believing it. She is a good player, but definitely not amongst the greats — even at the collegiate level.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom