2019 WNBA Draft | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2019 WNBA Draft

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Okay, now they're not trying to keep up w/ the picks anymore. Nice to see Cazorla picked up. Also Kennedy Burke. Second round picks have a hard time making rosters usually but there are some good players in this draft.

Reaction Score
I guess we know which team will lead the league in technicals.
lol we aint taking no crap in Phoenix, Dee gotta get her another championship this year! I definitely think Sophie can make the team because of toughness. I would rather her over guards like Leilani Mitchell, Yvonne Turner, and even Briann January at this point

Reaction Score
Thank you, Dallas!! Megan is going to be a beast!! Her footwork, midrange game, and her nose for the basketball makes her a solid pick for any team. Now it just comes down to her having that confidence to be Great on Dallas. She is a hard worker.

From everything I’ve seen and read, Megan is an outstanding player and teammate. She should continue to improve at the next level - Dallas was truly blessed to have her come to them this far down in the draft.

Reaction Score
Now we got to listen about 5 starters getting picked from you know who. Guess I can take a bathroom break when it starts.
Well, we've been there and done that! Bird, Cash, Williams, Raymond, and Taurasi wasn't old enough so....oh and one more thing, #1, #2, #3 picks in one draft... ok what's next?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We've had 1, 2, and 3 and 1, 2, 4, and 6. The #1s are icons and Naismith HOF First Ballot players.

Best PG ever and perhaps the best winner ever.

Reaction Score
Ugh, I thought we were done w/ the Arike hype since they didn't win the Tourney this year. Nope. Still going.
Great Arike interview.

Rebecca: "What do you think you can bring to Dallas right away?"
Arike: "...Creating my own shot,... style - I like style points."

Nice nose ring too!

Reaction Score
I think this goes to prove what many were saying with their confusion on the awards and who votes for them. Obviously coaches are looking at her a lot differently than the media. :rolleyes:

Or maybe that crazy Geno was just stirring the pot...

But the awards are for performance in college, not projected pro performance. You can be a super college player but not be great in the pros. Shouldn't take away from your accomplishments.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Great Arike interview.

Rebecca: "What do you think you can bring to Dallas right away?"
Arike: "...Creating my own shot,... style - I like style points."

Nice nose ring too!

I hit the mute button. ESPN has gone completely overboard with the Arike love affair. She was #5 in the Draft but she's gotten more airtime than anybody else tonight.

Reaction Score
Lexie Brown traded to Minnesota! I'm excited for her! I hope they trade Tuck too! I don't think any Uconn player in the league is a bench player! Biased, yes!

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Minnesota trades one of their draft picks (Heideman) for Lexie Brown.

Reaction Score
Well, we've been there and done that! Bird, Cash, Williams, Raymond, and Taurasi wasn't old enough so....oh and one more thing, #1, #2, #3 picks in one draft... ok what's next?
Ashja jones

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom