2019 Recruiting Thread | Page 59 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
It’s the same old thing. Edsall is operating without giving the recruiting services any info. And the services aren’t covering us anyway.

There is plenty of activity happening outside of any coverage. This will be a 20 person class by Feb and I think there is good chance it’s a better class than last year. Faster.
No early signing period this year?

Reaction Score
Wed Dec 19th through Fri Dec 22st.

I think we get the seven we have committeed now plus three to six more in the early period.
Thanks. I dont follow it as closely as I used to.

C

Chief00

Thanks. I dont follow it as closely as I used to.
Quite frankly, and this may sound harsh, there hasn’t been a lot to follow. All we can hope for is secret success.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I get that but it feels different. Like we are stashing guys in an effort to hide them. Likely just me

I think our recruiting targets have been clear except for QB and perhaps finding that extra ILB. All other positions have been rather public in the search, effort and offers.

QB is the one they are keeping the lid on...tight.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Messiah Turner getting feisty protecting his bud; prospect Ahmarean Brown and Brown + Garrison Burnett gave it a like.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Messiah Turner getting feisty protecting his bud; prospect Ahmarean Brown and Brown + Garrison Burnett gave it a like.

No holds barred. I love it!

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Has UConn offer.....(this is for those that say Edsall doesn't recruit FF County).

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Its just too good not to post. The Gundy copter drops into your backyard?

Reaction Score
Less than before Oregon/VaTech etal got involved...
Makes sense.
Maybe the potential to play right away can entice him? When you go the JUCO route you can’t afford to sit or get meager minutes your first year out the shoot. I’m sure those teams have a need but I fathom he’d have to compete hard for a spot against incumbents who already know the system.
The playing time here is relatively guaranteed. I’m sure that’s what our coaches are selling.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Makes sense.
Maybe the potential to play right away can entice him? When you go the JUCO route you can’t afford to sit or get meager minutes your first year out the shoot. I’m sure those teams have a need but I fathom he’d have to compete hard for a spot against incumbents who already know the system.
The playing time here is relatively guaranteed. I’m sure that’s what our coaches are selling.
On 247 he’a already indicated that OREGON and VT are in the lead and it’s hard to imagine copter flying Mike Gundy isn’t in the same tip standing.

UPDATE: now he has a OU offer too!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
On 247 he’a already indicated that OREGON and VT are in the lead and it’s hard to imagine copter flying Mike Grundy isn’t in the same tip standing.

UPDATE: now he has a OU offer too!
Darn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom