2019 Recruiting Thread | Page 47 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting Thread

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Lots of mid season HUDL highlight reels starting to get posted.

I found these two intriguing:

Rahsul Faison - 6' 180lbs RB from Pottstown PA who originally committed to SUNY Stony Brook before opting for a a post grad year at Salisbury. Yes he is shredding some weak defenses, but he also runs and cuts with a certain moxie that might translate. Reminds me of the kind of baller Temple always seems to have buckets of. Crocker, Giufre and Mike Z following him on twitter.

Jack Zergiotis - 6'2'' 198lb QB from suburban Montreal. Jack has racked up 1300 yards and 13 TDs in his first 4 games. Randy Edsall and DDC following Jack on twitter.

Senior Year Mid-Season

Reaction Score

>>Something just as important as the game this week-- is what awaits head coach Randy Edsall and his staff next week.

The Huskies have a bye, but Edsall and his coaches will be all over the country recruiting players. Six days on the road next week will be crucial to the future of the program.

"We have kids that we've been recruiting and were gonna go to practices, were gonna sit in and go to games and you know make sure that we continue to get the right type of guys to come here and help us build this program to where we want to be", Edsall said. <<

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Juwon Jackson is a 5'9'' 185lb speedster RB down in Piscataway NJ. Claims 4.43 speed and has been clocked at 11.1 on the 100 meter. Currently being recruited by Crocker and Richardson. From what I can tell he has visited Maryland, otherwise no indications of any offers just yet. Twitter feed suggests he enjoys the grind of working out.

Midseason HUDL tape linked below:
Mid-Season tape

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Juwon Jackson is a 5'9'' 185lb speedster RB down in Piscataway NJ. Claims 4.43 speed and has been clocked at 11.1 on the 100 meter. Currently being recruited by Crocker and Richardson. From what I can tell he has visited Maryland, otherwise no indications of any offers just yet. Twitter feed suggests he enjoys the grind of working out.

Mid-Season tape

Crocker recruiting someone?!?

Reaction Score

Mid-Season tape

He was here back in February for Junior Day. Had a good time then as well.

Reaction Score
Neither Crocker nor Dunn are lighting it up just yet out there. Seems like its still mostly Corey.

They just don’t play w/ Twitter as well as Corey. I know factually that they are out making high school visits in the areas that they have relationships w/ coaches and schools. Harris/Downes and Zyskowski are keys to watch when it comes to Coordinators.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
They just don’t play w/ Twitter as well as Corey. I know factually that they are out making high school visits in the areas that they have relationships w/ coaches and schools. Harris/Downes and Zyskowski are keys to watch when it comes to Coordinators.
Thats reassuring to hear. Does't seem like Crocker or Dunn (yes its been a much shorter period of time) have been linked to many of our actual 2019 verbals. While I suspect there were many more, I only recall Crocker being linked to the Morrison recruitment last year.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
So 2am last night Richie on TOS posts a story on Juwon Jackson. He doesn't have any D1 offers yet, but UConn, Maryland and Rutty are kicking around.

Reaction Score

Hoping we can close the deal with this young man.. He's got a better opportunity to see the field with us amongst the FBS programs, plus he'll be at FBS level should he choose us over the FCS schools....

Reaction Score
Lots of mid season HUDL highlight reels starting to get posted.

I found these two intriguing:

Rahsul Faison - 6' 180lbs RB from Pottstown PA who originally committed to SUNY Stony Brook before opting for a a post grad year at Salisbury. Yes he is shredding some weak defenses, but he also runs and cuts with a certain moxie that might translate. Reminds me of the kind of baller Temple always seems to have buckets of. Crocker, Giufre and Mike Z following him on twitter.

Jack Zergiotis - 6'2'' 198lb QB from suburban Montreal. Jack has racked up 1300 yards and 13 TDs in his first 4 games. Randy Edsall and DDC following Jack on twitter.

Senior Year Mid-Season

besides the dreads, he kinda reminds me of Andre Dixon... I'm all in.. Get this kid an offer coach....

Reaction Score

We're a better fit..
But if he wants to be in a FCS program that consistently sits near the top and goes to the playoffs every year, I get his interest...
He could be special here though...Be a part of the turn around... which is a year or 2 away...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
FWIW:

ThisIsUConnCountry @UConnSN 18 minutes ago
Huskies HC Randy Edsall is in Florida, Georgia, Maryland & PA this week recruiting #UConnFootball

Well some guesses here:

Florida: probably some names we dont know, but could be
-Brett Siether (we desperately need a blue chip TE to restock)
-Maybe Jeremiah Fails, Zay Flowers or Gavin Lamp?
-Maybe DJ Green?

In Georgia:
-Steve Linton is really an intriguing DE prospect. He has length in his solid frame.
-Nick Pendley - perhaps??
-Jarrod Means - has a zillion offers at this point. I would think we are well out of it.

In Maryland:
-Time to visit Cameron Ross, and while you are at it, Rian Haigler and Brayden Bapst are at the same school

In PA:
-Dylan Harris??
-Could Randy be looking around Lackawanna CC for JUCO help?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom