2019 Recruiting Thread | Page 95 | The Boneyard

2019 Recruiting Thread

Reaction Score
I've been creeping on the boards and not posting lately....school has me swamped and focused on stuff.

All that said, I don't remember reading that we have scholarships left....am I wrong?

You're wrong ;)... we have more than a couple.

Reaction Score
Post from back in early February ~ 2019 Recruiting Thread

Interesting... wonder if scholarship or PWO offer? Believe he recently accepted/considering a PWO role w/ UMass. Nationally ranked wrestler - kid's a brawler. Low risk/big upside if he ends up on campus.

Jesse Polansky is a 6-3 300lb OL/DL from Wallingford CT attending Suffield Academy. Other offers from Cornell, Fordham, UMass (?PWO) and Yale. Held/holds Michigan offer early on as well. Sister is headed to Utah State on basketball scholarship.

#FightMassachusetts @FightMA247 9 hours ago
Big #UMass PWO target at DT picks up a PWO offer from #UConn as well

Reaction Score
You're wrong ;)... we have more than a couple.

Thanks medic. I feel like ever since I got into school I only have time to creep and it doesn't appear that I am doing it all that well.

Reaction Score
He doesn't look big until you realize the size of Deondre Doiron, but hard to imagine he weighed over 300 pounds in the ninth grade.

Reaction Score
Would be a great addition at a position of need. Thought something was up - like a visit given his twitter activity. Hope he pulls the trigger.
Ideal fit with us, IMO... IF Edsall has this team circling the wagons now (like during his first stint), he's clearly a perfect fit... just hope, if he comes, he stays healthy...If so, our D is probably gonna be fun to watch again...

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Just gonna drop this here for some background on this lad...

Greg Campbell on Twitter

He won't know more until April 1st, but is a hard worker and I wouldn't mind him coming to Storrs as a young man who is trying to make his dream come true. Of course I would like to know more about his actually ability to play at this level.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
DJ Morgan is 6-3 225lb grad transfer from ND.

Wonder if we will also see Devin Studstill visit. Devin racked up 56 tackles at safety for ND as a freshman and sophomore before getting passed over last year. Devin is a grad transfer with one year of eligibility. Edsall and Zyskowski are following Devin on twitter.

Notre Dame safety Devin Studstill to transfer

My guess is that we still would like to land a TE, DE, LB, WR, DB and perhaps even a QB as grad transfers. At least those are the grad transfer positions we seem to be following on twitter.

Reaction Score
DJ Morgan is 6-3 225lb grad transfer from ND.

To me, if you’re a kid like Morgan who has NFL aspirations you would want to go to a place where you can stay on the field and get as much snaps as possible. Definitely biased but immediately playing time potential at UConn has to be appealing to him. And it doesn’t hurt that Spanos is a LB guy

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Next on the shopping list - a JUCO or Grad TE. So far the staff has chased many to no avail.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. Thought this was coming. Wonder if this is as a PWO or as a scholarship.

Kid has some ability - could develop over time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom