2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 90 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I have no idea if UCONN is even looking at this young lady and only hope that they are. Who ever recruits this young lady is getting a hell of a ball player. Love her attitude on and off the court, her approach to the recruiting process and her committment to both ends of the court.
Kennedy Brown would fit in very nicely at UCONN regardless of what other players decide to come.

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2/24

Kylee Watson was held to just 8 points in today's overtime playoff win for Mainland.

Aliyah Boston had 8 points, 10 rebounds, and 5 blocks in her final regular season game.

Reaction Score
I have no idea if UCONN is even looking at this young lady and only hope tha they are. Who ever recruits this young lady is getting a hell of a ball player. Love her attitude on and off the court, her approach to the recruiting process and her committment to both ends of the court.
Kennedy Brown would fit in very nicely at UCONN regardless of what other players decide to come.

wow pretty outspoken stuff for a high school recruit..............gotta appreciate that mean streak...................I imagine Geno would...........

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2/24

Azzi Fudd scored 26 points in St. John's first round playoff win though she did fail to hit a three.

Reaction Score
I have no idea if UCONN is even looking at this young lady and only hope tha they are. Who ever recruits this young lady is getting a hell of a ball player. Love her attitude on and off the court, her approach to the recruiting process and her committment to both ends of the court.

Thanks for posting this. I confess she was not on my radar. I also love her attitude and forthrightness. In those respects (attitude, outlook, not necessarily ability) she reminds me of Stewie at the same age. It is unusual to see a high school player that tall who delights in taking advantage of her height. Can't tell from this video how well-developed her skill set us at this point or whether she has a motor, but she seems like the kind of player who craves coaching. I have a sneaking suspicion that once her body fills out she will be a monster.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
What UCONN Recruiting Home Page?
A long time ago (about 2 years) there was a separte space (page) where news about players that had UCONN interest, offers, visits was tracked. Now the same information is contained in separate threads like this one by class.

Reaction Score
I have no idea if UCONN is even looking at this young lady and only hope that they are. Who ever recruits this young lady is getting a hell of a ball player. Love her attitude on and off the court, her approach to the recruiting process and her committment to both ends of the court.

COCO: This was SO well done, I considered putting up a new thread just to call Yarders' attention to it. Something rather lovely about the whole video, and the girl herself is not only a player but also a peach all around. Don't miss. She doesn't. Thank you.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2/25

Azzi Fudd scored 33 points to get St John's College into the WCAC title game.

It'll be another rematch with Owusu and Paul VI which staged a massive comeback to win their semi.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
That's some nice passing and ball movement in those highlight clips, and not just from Van Lith. Hmmm, the Bulldog on their t-shirts looks almost exactly like Gonzaga's mascot.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2/25

Azzi Fudd’s latest masterpiece was nearing an end, and the St. John’s freshman wanted to deliver one final blow.

Bishop Ireton had nailed two three-pointers in a row, and with about 20 seconds remaining, the Cardinals had the ball again. That’s when Fudd stepped in front of a pass, galloped down the court and finished a layup, sealing the No. 1 Cadets’ 64-53 win in the other WCAC semifinal.

“I had just turned it over, so I was like, ‘I need to get it back. I need to do something to finish the game off,’ ” said Fudd, who scored 33 points.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Leilani Correa (2019) had 20 points and 7 rebounds Saturday (2/24) but Rutgers Prep lost the county title to 2019 Diamond Miller's Franklin High.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Does Van Lith always wear those leggings? Not a problem, I hope.

Think she started wearing them this season. Having listened to some of her games on radio, I've yet to hear anyone suggest an injury.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
2/25

Azzi Fudd scored 33 points to get St John's College into the WCAC title game.

It'll be another rematch with Owusu and Paul VI which staged a massive comeback to win their semi.
What's the date?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom