2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 81 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
So what's with all the shamrock gear? :eek:

Well, outside of the fact that they have good taste and also look really good in blue, gold, green and grey? :D ;) :rolleyes:

Actually, the major question all this raised to me is how does a high school sophomore from Minnesota -- Paige B. -- manage to spend so much time on the East Coast?

Charliebball and some posting peers of mine from McGraw's Bench have commented on the fact that some of the players from 2019, 2020 are hard to read. Maybe it's the early exposure to everything from the U.S. National Teams to the year-long headlines via HS, AAU seasons and tourneys (not to mention being the subjects of pics, tweets and post), but they've got a lot of cards in their hands, that's for sure. And they seem to be playing them.

While I've got some gut feelings on a player here or there, I'm sure I'll be surprised just as often as not. In the meantime, we'll all get used to these players/prospects sporting swag here, there and everywhere.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Well, outside of the fact that they have good taste and also look really good in blue, gold, green and grey? :D ;) :rolleyes:

Actually, the major question all this raised to me is how does a high school sophomore from Minnesota manage to spend so much time on the East Coast?

Charliebball and some posting peers of mine have commented on the fact that this group of players from 2019, 2020 are hard to read. Maybe it's the early exposure to everything from the U.S. National Teams to the year-long headlines via HS, AAU seasons and tourneys (not to mention being the subjects of pics, tweets and post), but they've got a lot of cards in their hands, that's for sure.

While I've got some gut feelings on a player here or there, I'm sure I'll be surprised just as often as not. In the meantime, we'll all get used to these players/prospects sporting swag here, there and everywhere.
Paige seems to have a healthy travel budget!

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I sure if we give @Biff 5 minutes with photo shot we can rectify the eroneous ND gear.

And believe everything you see on the internet....

yukonstuff.jpg

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
2/5
Aliyah Boston compiled 35 points, 11 rebounds, 6 blocks on Monday.
Included in her 35 points were 3 three-pointers.
Love that Boston is developing that 3pt shot. One less thing for her to work on when she gets to UCONN. 1 three point shot attempt per game at a 40% accuracy will do wonders for a post player of her size- think Stefanie Dolson

Reaction Score
Love that Boston is developing that 3pt shot. One less thing for her to work on when she gets to UCONN. 1 three point shot attempt per game at a 40% accuracy will do wonders for a post player of her size- think Stefanie Dolson

Couldn't agree more.
I have good feelings about this big and the development of her all-around game.
I wonder how fit she is and if she is able to run the floor UCONN-style.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
What we need is some Ezi news. Anyone with even a scrap?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom