2019/20 UConn Recruiting | Page 195 | The Boneyard

2019/20 UConn Recruiting

Reaction Score
Is she good enough? If that's questionable, a small $500 million donation to the UConn Athletic Dept to help get the football program into P5 shape might go a ways to convince Geno she has potential :cool:

Will geno even be around when she gets there should be an even better question ?

Reaction Score
How big of a deal is it that Boston & Jones are both Visiting South Carolina together as well ?

Reaction Score
How big of a deal is it that Boston & Jones are both Visiting South Carolina together as well ?

I would say it’s good for them to develop a friendship, Horston and Jackson took a few visits together but will end up at different schools, last year Williams and Liv visitsed South Carolina together and both ended up at Uconn, so I don’t think it’s a big deal.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I would say it’s good for them to develop a friendship, Horston and Jackson took a few visits together but will end up at different schools, last year Williams and Liv visitsed South Carolina together and both ended up at Uconn, so I don’t think it’s a big deal.

Williams and Liv also visited UConn together.

Reaction Score

K awesome . I know both having their visit here at the same time was a special feeling . This move makes it less relaxing about the commitments :(

Reaction Score
Is Jones still visiting Oregon? She is yet to do so and if so that would be after UCONN’s.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
UConn player of interest Sarah Andrews ('20) out until December with a fractured wrist.

Reaction Score
Zia Cooke to South Carolina. Staley can get a point guard if she can’t get anything else.

Reaction Score
Hell no! I understand she's been a UConn fan for forever, if she leaves the NW for there so be it. I'm simply not willing to accept any possibility she would choose to go to Waco.
Maybe Van Lith will prefer to stay in the PNW? I know 2 schools in Oregon that will be needing to replace some great guards during Van Lith's time in college.

Reaction Score
Surprised no one has visited Haley Jones twitter , nothing from her visit last night not a retweet or anything leaving a trace that she was even in storrs . Hmmm not a good sign . She posted a photo with Dawn and the gamecocks when she left there most recently . Same from Aaliyah boston as well , maybe Geno told them not to post anything maybe ? Sorry just looking for some type of clue here .

Reaction Score
No news is good news on the social media front I think. Silence is usually a good thing. I have a good feeling about this...just sayin’

Any insight ? I wanna feel at ease while we wait as this is killing me ! lol

Reaction Score
...Think the recruits are busy and it takes a few days for them to post about their official visits. ..For example, Jones' post about her South Carolina visit is dated 11/1.

Reaction Score
...Think the recruits are busy and it takes a few days for them to post about their official visits. ..For example, Jones' post about her South Carolina visit is dated 11/1.

When did she go ? Shoot most of these are RT's anyway how hard is it to look at your phone and hit repost ? That shouldnt be a few days especially if the phone is with you 24/7 . Kids these days cant breathe without social media so im unsure .

Reaction Score
Think about this- Aubrey Griffin visited 9/21 and the entire weekend she didn’t post once on any social media (think that may be a UConn thing) then several days after 9/26 it’s announced she is canceling other visits, and 9/27 she announces UConn. For a week there was zero social media. First she needed to let other coaches know she was going to UConn, and didn’t want to distract from that decision by getting people riled with social media. I think it is a good sign. Hopefully Aliyah and Haley are doing the same thing. I’m just choosing to be optimistic!

Reaction Score
I like how you think Husky32 ! Thanks for the comparisons to our last commit , hopefully they all are in touch and deciding the same moves at this point .

Reaction Score
Think about this- Aubrey Griffin visited 9/21 and the entire weekend she didn’t post once on any social media (think that may be a UConn thing) then several days after 9/26 it’s announced she is canceling other visits, and 9/27 she announces UConn. For a week there was zero social media. First she needed to let other coaches know she was going to UConn, and didn’t want to distract from that decision by getting people riled with social media. I think it is a good sign. Hopefully Aliyah and Haley are doing the same thing. I’m just choosing to be optimistic!
And I think Horston did a fairly quick "thanks for a great weekend" stuff. Correct me folks if I'm wrong.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom