2018 Season: #TimeToWork > Spring Game 4/14 @ Noon | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2018 Season: #TimeToWork > Spring Game 4/14 @ Noon

Reaction Score
That is a real bummer about Nyadu and Eli Thomas.

Yea it is a bummer my brother isn't gonna participate in this year springball, but hey look on the bright side he gets to rehab and learn the playbook and get in the weightroom. Last time I talked to him he said his knee is getting much better and they did not want to rush him back and make sure he is 100% by fall camp. He also said the same for Thomas so I am assuming they are holding each other accountable and pushing each other. I believe the training staff will be working with him on individual drills.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Yea it is a bummer my brother isn't gonna participate in this year springball, but hey look on the bright side he gets to rehab and learn the playbook and get in the weightroom. Last time I talked to him he said his knee is getting much better and they did not want to rush him back and make sure he is 100% by fall camp. He also said the same for Thomas so I am assuming they are holding each other accountable and pushing each other. I believe the training staff will be working with him on individual drills.
Thanks for the update dude. Wishing your bro the best the spring.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know which players are getting reps at the center position?

Yes inquiring minds want to know!! Also saw somewhere a picture of the defensive depth chart..anyone have the whole page??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom