2018 Season: #TimeToWork > Spring Game 4/14 @ Noon | The Boneyard

2018 Season: #TimeToWork > Spring Game 4/14 @ Noon

Reaction Score
My guess is a draft (not final) plan for off-season workouts, spring & summer practice, etc.
Perhaps, but how's the reference to a video being up shortly sync up with a draft (not final) plan for off-season workouts, spring & summer practice, etc.?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I hear they drafted teams to compete against each other during practices..

Draft an A and B team for spring practice? Awesome!

While I have fiddled with a depth chart, there may have never been a more wide open roster for all positions than this spring. Almost no one has a position locked down. A draft would be a fun way to divide up room and bring some extra juice to practice.

Of the positions, Matt Peart has his and that seems to be about it to me. QB position is open (in a very good way), the Oline positions are open (Holmes, Hubbard, Tunstall to challenge Leone, DeGeorge and Van Demark?), even the WRs could see some shake up - albeit this is the least likely position (Hairston and Zavier Scott ready to push on someone?). Obviously the entire Defense is wide open with Atkins, Hahn, Sterling and maybe Beavers having just a small lead.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Hmmm, didn't notice Tyler Davis on the list of WR - maybe they are calling him a TE again.

Reaction Score
My guess is a draft (not final) plan for off-season workouts, spring & summer practice, etc.
RE actually do this at his football camps also. When I went to his camps you had teams that competed against each other. It helps with teamwork and trust.

Reaction Score
I don’t want to see anymore OLmen throwing up 12 reps on the bench. It’s time to fix this thing and I believe Edsall is the guy to do it. If you want to compete at this level you have to work at this level.

Reaction Score

Talked to Malik and Shamuel one last time last night, and they are already trying to get better. They told me they were working with a couple of guys yesterday running routes and doing db drills. Noel will be with the injured guys like Eli and rehabbing with that group. The team draft was pretty impressive and from what I have heard they are very excited to compete and get better!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom