2018 Season: #TimeToWork > Spring Game 4/14 @ Noon | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2018 Season: #TimeToWork > Spring Game 4/14 @ Noon

Reaction Score
I saw that video

They need to quit trying to push the tired, boring Block C nonsense. It's just going to remind everyone of the loss to Oklahoma and then the betrayal of the head coach within hours of that defeat. UConn has moved on from those days, time for Edsall and staff to do the same. No one needs to be reminded that they blew their very slim chance of being picked to join the ACC over Louisville had they at least shown up for the Fiesta Bowl.

Feel better?

Reaction Score
Feel better about what? Last years 3-9 record? No. Somebody trying to push a boring logo that's even more generic than the current one? No.

Reaction Score

So which of us nerds will be attending every practice and providing a full report. I vote for Phil.

isthisreallife.gif

Does he have to post the practice schedule too? I am so in for a night or weekend thing

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
They need to quit trying to push the tired, boring Block C nonsense.

They aren't "pushing" the block-C here, that is not a new video... they used to play that exact video inside the Rent. You can see they're wearing the old uniforms, there are lots of Big East references/opponents....

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Phil, you gonna be there Monday for spring ball? I’m not sure which costume you should wear. Go faux reporter or super nerd fan? Whatever you do don’t start telling people you are thinking about walking on next summer, it will hurt the crowd mojo.

Find a way to hide a go pro in your hat. This is all about scouting the three way qb race.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

So in other words, if you are buried on the depth chart, this is a fresh chance and if you are atop the depth chart - you need to prove it again? Seems to me anyway and a sound way to run the spring program.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom