2018 Recruiting Thread | Page 78 | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Tough missing on Metz, Daley, Kromah and Mimes....Welchof too. And Choloh and Bothroyd...

Reaction Score
Yup... I would have felt better if it was GT and not a peer school.
Great job today Medic, as usual...Thanks!

As for Metz, I wish we had been able to get him. Though if not us, I'm glad he chose another AAC team, rather than GT. Not only does it help boost the quality of the American, but it also never hurts for recruits to see that a higher profile recruit chose the AAC over the ACC! ;)

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Doesn't look like Nuru Tinch (UAB commit), Donte Black, Clay Harris (Purdue decommit) or Elijah Davis (waiting on VT to offer) are signing today either. All RBs we have been rumored to be interested in.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Edsall said the Huskies have seven spots to fill, specifically 2 OL, 2 DBs, RB, DE and LB.

Reaction Score
Edsall said the Huskies have seven spots to fill, specifically 2 OL, 2 DBs, RB, DE and LB.

Surprised there is no TE. It is Rose, Fitton, Holman and Davis (I don't see him as a WR, regardless of what he is listed on the roster) as TEs for next year, with none in the pipeline to redshirt. I guess when Bloom and Myers have a combined 8 receptions on the year that TE is not the focus.

Reaction Score
Surprised there is no TE. It is Rose, Fitton, Holman and Davis (I don't see him as a WR, regardless of what he is listed on the roster) as TEs for next year, with none in the pipeline to redshirt. I guess when Bloom and Myers have a combined 8 receptions on the year that TE is not the focus.

The OC's system doesn't want TEs. As sparingly as we played TEs this year, they played as much as they did only because they were better FB players than some of the WRs.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
The OC's system doesn't want TEs. As sparingly as we played TEs this year, they played as much as they did only because they were better FB players than some of the WRs.
The death of the TE position could be Lashlee's signature move.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
HuskyMed, 247 has Dequan Jackson to Colorado State....

Awesome player. And CSU almost ended up with Jackson, Daley and Chris Mitchell. CSU just built a new on campus stadium, plus everyone loves Colorado. Up and up situation.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
The players I am most disappointed about missing out on are Plack, Daley, Hardy, Ingle (still available), Metz and D. Jackson. These are guys that we didn't necessarily lose to better programs who have lots of talent.

Reaction Score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member