2017 UConn Spring Practice Updates | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2017 UConn Spring Practice Updates

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not to take away from the Maine game but I'm impressed you waited until 2016 to proclaim the "death of UConn football." Did you not see Towson or @Buffalo in 2013? ...or @USF 2014? ...or any of the three Tulane games, ect.

Nothing will make me more happy than beating Holy Cross like UConn should beat Holy Cross and I have a feeling RE2.0 can manage that.

Tulane 2014 is when I sent a letter to Warde calling for Diaco to be fired.

Reaction Score

After two days, Edsall pleasantly surprised by speed and skill of wide receivers.

Still looking for 5th year seniors to help improve team/depth (some have made intentions known and others may self-identify (my words) after other teams complete spring practice).

Next practice Saturday and will be in pads (not a scrimmage) but will involve contact.

I'll look for clip of full interview later (assistance there always welcome @tcf15 / @jostar1 ).;)

Last edited:

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
How scary is it that an Edsall is considered player-friendly and allowing personality to shine?

I agree. This might be the most shocking thing I have heard in RE 2.0. first, it shows just how much RE has changed...for the better. Second, I had no idea that BD was such a control freak on the fake culture he wanted to build.

To use a cesspool term, I can't believe how much I was duped by Diaco.

Reaction Score
Still looking for 5th year seniors to help improve team/depth (some have made intentions known ....@tcf15 / @jostar1 ).;)

This is the part a heard a little of... and this is what we kinda need to get us pushed further in the right direction, quickly...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Has any reporter asked about the snacks Edsall has laid out in the player's lounge? What about cupcakes? and fishcakes too!

Are we still winning breakfast! Someone please file a report on these matters.

Reaction Score
Big big thanks to @huskymedic for all these updates
Seriously, can't give @huskymedic enough likes - we're his second job (and healthiest customers of course).

My pleasure:
;);)

20.jpg

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

The staff may be a bit challenged to do too much with this team until the trio of new QBs arrive in July. The new QBs and perhaps the freshman corners should have an early impact.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
The staff may be a bit challenged to do too much with this team until the trio of new QBs arrive in July. The new QBs and perhaps the freshman corners should have an early impact.
I'd say that they can do a ton with the o-line, RB's and WR's. And I think we have a nice shot at a great 5th year OL from down south who's been mentioned on the board before. A couple of 5th year guys to tie up a few areas and now we're talking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom