2017 UConn Spring Practice Updates | Page 17 | The Boneyard

2017 UConn Spring Practice Updates

Reaction Score
Kinda sucks Bisack is gonna be getting all those reps. Would've loved for Pindell or the Freshman to get those, they're essentially going to waste right now.
Maybe we catch lighting in a bottle. There are plenty of stories of guys who were not highly recruited and developed into stars. UConn even put a couple of walk-ons into the NFL. I want the 22 best players on the field. I could care less about their recruiting rankings.

Reaction Score
Maybe we catch lighting in a bottle. There are plenty of stories of guys who were not highly recruited and developed into stars. UConn even put a couple of walk-ons into the NFL. I want the 22 best players on the field. I could care less about their recruiting rankings.

Walk-ons are the ultimate chip on the shoulder players with something to prove. Research walk-on programs and see the very solid contributions they have made to many teams. Walk-ons have been key contributors to national championship teams.

Reaction Score
Walk-ons are the ultimate chip on the shoulder players with something to prove. Research walk-on programs and see the very solid contributions they have made to many teams. Walk-ons have been key contributors to national championship teams.

Clay Matthews and JJ Watt were walk ons , our very own Marcus Easley was as well just to name a few.

Reaction Score
Hey. Johnny Mac beat Louisville. Realistically though it is pretty unlikely that the starter will be a walkon. Guessing he is getting reps because of Williams injury and hey, you need somebody.

Reaction Score

Mason Donaldson is another walk on I'm rooting for ... Looked good in this drill.. can see he can fight through the physical stuff to run a route and catch the football

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom