2017 Recruiting Thread | Page 68 | The Boneyard

2017 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Marvin Washington (QB) was in the building....His Twitter account is locked, but he tweeted this at 10:02pm
"Hanging with the #Undefeated Uconn Girls basketball team ☺ @UconnWBB #94-0"

I guess he didn't know it's 95-0 :rolleyes:

Totally slid right by that... nice catch.

Hope RL/TR read him a bed time story about Kendall Briles and the likelihood he lasts @ FAU.

Reaction Score
I thought someone said he was supposed to be visiting Arizona this weekend, yes? IF that's right, then could this be a good sign for us?

No - Arizona called him and he's following RichRod.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
This is great news about Washington.

About this Chris Green kid, where did he play his senior year because he is nowhere to be found on the Santa Ana Mater Dei website, not can I find any senior year footage.

Reaction Score
This is great news about Washington.

About this Chris Green kid, where did he play his senior year because he is nowhere to be found on the Santa Ana Mater Dei website, not can I find any senior year footage.

Los Angeles Senior High School.

Reaction Score
FWIW Pindell's rivals profile indicates he should be on an OV here this weekend

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Shame on me for writing this; but some combination of Pindell, Washington, Sheffield, Green, Kayoute, Vollmer and Gardner will move us out of last place in AAC recruiting and maybe as high as #8 per the 247 rankings. It would also put is in the top 90 nationally. What does it mean, well - sometimes not a whole lot, but I'll take it.

Reaction Score
For those who are twitter blocked @ work... Abdoul Kouyate is a 6-3 250lb DE/LB from Blair Academy in Blairstown, New Jersey. Appears to have reclassified after transferring from Cardinal Hayes HS in da Bronx. Current offers are BGSU, UMass? San Diego, Sacred Heart, Wagner and Morgan State.

SEASON HIGHLIGHTS - Abdoul Kouyate highlights

Reaction Score
Marvin Washington (QB) was in the building....His Twitter account is locked, but he tweeted this at 10:02pm
"Hanging with the #Undefeated Uconn Girls basketball team ☺ @UconnWBB #94-0"

I guess he didn't know it's 95-0 :rolleyes:
call it hyperbole if you'd like, but I just watched his hudl tape for the first time and I think he could start here from day 1. He would be the most talented QB on the roster no question.

Reaction Score
call it hyperbole if you'd like, but I just watched his hudl tape for the first time and I think he could start here from day 1. He would be the most talented QB on the roster no question.
Always remember they're throwing against HS defenses. Not gonna see WRs that open on this level. Do agree the kid looks talented.

Reaction Score
Always remember they're throwing against HS defenses. Not gonna see WRs that open on this level. Do agree the kid looks talented.
there are some big time throws in his tape. watch the throw at 1:05 - that's pure skill and something we do not have on the roster right now

Reaction Score
there are some big time throws in his tape. watch the throw at 1:05 - that's pure skill and something we do not have on the roster right now

Agreed he makes pro like throws with pinpoint accuracy. I dont understand how he is only a 2/3 star recruit.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Agreed he makes pro like throws with pinpoint accuracy. I dont understand how he is only a 2/3 star recruit.
shhhh.

His senior tape is filthy. Super quick release, throwing ropes and bombs. Also throwing on the run and sometimes off his back foot - but with velocity. He really could start as a true freshman - at least from a tools perspective.

Reaction Score
and btw, I think we're still in on Raheem Blackshear.. Gut feeling... We're in a different place than where Edsall left us the first time... MSU already has a ton of 3 and 4 star skill players on their squad.. Just a gut feeling we could possibly get a surprise in him on signing day...
My gut is still saying we still have a shot with this kid....

Keep the dream alive;)

Todderick Hunt ‏@TodderickHunt 39s 39 seconds ago
Arch Wood ATH Raheem Blackshear tells me he's still committed to #MichState, but is strongly considering #Rutgers after official visit.

Reaction Score
He and Pindell's are impressive. No hesitation from Pinellas and Washington slings it all over the field. Impressive either way.

Reaction Score
Any idea who this is?
Edit: being that this person also said on the 23rd that he committed to North Dakota State and he looks like the build of a WR; Jaylen Hall maybe?

Я U Ξ B Ξ И‏@rueby_V
UPDATE: My brother picked up a full ride from UConn yesterday. He's gonna be a Husky!
1315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Any idea who this is?

Я U Ξ B Ξ И‏@rueby_V
UPDATE: My brother picked up a full ride from UConn yesterday. He's gonna be a Husky!

C3WmKnrWcAItm3n.jpg

It appears to be Jaylen Hall. He hasn't announced yet on his twitter though? Saw no reference of North Dakota State offer on any of his 247/Scout profiles. Not sure what to make of it yet...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hopefully it doesn't mean someone said they wouldn't commit.

Medic what happens if we go over the 80 scholarship offers in Feb? Cuts in the spring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom