2017 Recruiting Thread | Page 66 | The Boneyard

2017 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
TJ Gardner just removed that he's committed to BC from his twitter profile. I wish I had a funny GIF to insert in here
Horrifed Pug.gif

Reaction Score
I thought Pindell was coming this weekend, although I don't have an official source on that.

In other news - in playing around with the 247 class ranking tool, I think we'll move from #109 to approx #90 after this weekend. More importantly, it should feel like the best class we have had in years in we land who we all think we will land.
who knew Caleb Thomas visited last weekend, until after we found out he committed during this week? Wouldn't be surprised one bit if Pindell's up in Storrs right now...

Reaction Score
I always remember Edsall liking to hide his "preciouses" until they sent in the paperwork to avoid getting poached. I can wait the few days if it means high quality guys.
I think it's impossible now with the twitter presence. It's the 1st thing kids do.

Reaction Score
Deonte Sheffield looked like he was playing against JV in his highlights. Is it possible that the level of competition hurt his stock?
He is a game-changer for sure. He displayed the ability to catch as well. Hopefully he commits tomorrow.

Reaction Score
and btw, I think we're still in on Raheem Blackshear.. Gut feeling... We're in a different place than where Edsall left us the first time... MSU already has a ton of 3 and 4 star skill players on their squad.. Just a gut feeling we could possibly get a surprise in him on signing day...
My gut is still saying we still have a shot with this kid....

Reaction Score
Elliott Brown to UVA

Adam Friedman:
>Bronco Mendenhall and his staff got their 22nd commitment of the 2017 recruiting cycle on Saturday from Elliott Brown. Out of Watertown (Conn.) The Taft School, Brown mainly played wide receiver but the Cavaliers are going to try him at outside linebacker first.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom