2017-18 college basketball thread - Merged threads Archive | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2017-18 college basketball thread - Merged threads Archive

Reaction Score
He wanted the keys to the vehicle from the start and Ollie wasn’t going to give that to him so he went elsewhere.. it happens! As I watch the game he has the green light to do whatever he wants whenever he wants. Ollie’s a coach to reign a guy in, which would’ve made him n his dad frustrated to the point he’d transfer out the following year anyway, especially what happened last year with said dad n player .. So I’m happy

Reaction Score
I’m happy for TW. It’s early but it looks like LSU was a good decision for him.

Reaction Score
I figured Waters would be good and a Bazz-like college guard, but I'm surprised at how good he looks early. Forgetting UConn, it looks like a mistake that even the other bigger programs that he wanted to go to passed on him.

Reaction Score
I figured Waters would be good and a Bazz-like college guard, but I'm surprised at how good he looks early. Forgetting UConn, it looks like a mistake that even the other bigger programs that he wanted to go to passed on him.
There are reasons other programs passed. Some rumors linked him to FBI probe.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
There are reasons other programs passed. Some rumors linked him to FBI probe.

Meh, I have a hard time seeing a guy like Roy Williams really giving a damn about that.

He would have just said, "well I had no idea, everything between us and Tremont was on the up and up, I swear". And then the NCAA would say, "ahh Roy, we knew that was the case, just had to go through the motions anyway, ya know. Hey, what's Lorraine cooking, smells delicious? Have a great Thanksgiving Williams family!"

Reaction Score
With a gun to your head... and you can only pick one team to win the title who do you select? The winning pick saves your life. Sorry for the drama :)
Duke, ugh. Or the UNChea....I mean UNC.

Reaction Score
University of Texas Arlington is out working a 25 ranked Alabama right now !!
Really fun game. Arlington looking to position themselves for At-Large consideration with a W. UTA also travels to Creighton so the opportunity is there with a W vs Bama.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I guess CT residents know this, but I just am seeing it recently...Khalil Dukes can really shoot it.

Although Niagara is local, I haven't paid as close attention to them lately. Watching them against BYU, I knew he scored but man, he's tough.

Reaction Score
Tremont Waters and co getting their butts kicked by ND so far.

Sterling Gibbs’ little brother is killing it for the Irish. Should have come to UConn, TJ!

Reaction Score
The great escape for Alabama..!! Sexton carried them n had the defensive stop of the game ..

Reaction Score
Just saw a "Coaching Legends" segment after the women's game with Roy Williams, Boeheim, and K. I have never turned the channel faster.

Well they are but I can't blame you or anyone for changing the channel.

C

Chief00

Watching LSU v. Michigan, Tremont Waters is nasty. Kills me he didn't come here.
Yeah, we tried. Couldn’t compete with LSU, if you know what I mean.
I was a big proponent of Tremont when he was being recruited. Lots of folks couldn’t get past his Dad. He is a winner and has tons of talent. I think he’s a better shooter than he showed in the clip and that wasn’t bad - enough to comeback and win.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom