“It’s all over” - A compilation of a few really dumb posts | Page 16 | The Boneyard

“It’s all over” - A compilation of a few really dumb posts

If these were your only 5 options...

• Hurley

Votes: 80 75.5%
  • Crean

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • McGrath

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Skerry

Votes: 7 6.6%

• Total voters

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Fine. Whatever. It's the last you'll hear on it from me. People deserve to know what's going on so they can get off the bandwagon but I guess ignorance is bliss

They really just need to accept the product on the floor is what they are going to get. If they want to continue with that...what are ya gonna do?

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
Doubt uconn has to pay him the full amount if KO wants to play hard ball. We all know why.

Dave wanted to fire him last year. Stupid move susan.
That's the true , D.B. wanted him gone

Reaction Score
I’d be very bummed with any of those outside of Hurley.
Hurley would be a good hire, so would Konkol at La Tech. Is Pikiell a possibility? Some say no because he's already coaching in the B1G, but I'm not so sure he wouldn't come back here. My first pick would be Eric Konkol.

Reaction Score
The other stuff is relevant insofar as it may force KO to accept a lower payout and make the firing financial palatable or at least plausible.
If it ever got to that point, yes. But even then it would do NO good to make it public knowledge

Reaction Score
KO doesn't ooze confidence at all anymore.....he did in his first 2 years then maybe the success got to him, who knows. Players see those pained, clueless expressions on his face as much as we do.....they look to a coach for confidence and answers and it appears what they mostly get back from him is useless.

Uggghhhh.....I would assume the AD is compiling names and hopefully has a game plan....Hurley would be good if he wants it. I wish KO had them firing on all cylinders this year but just a debacle the past 2 years.

Reaction Score
Fine. Whatever. It's the last you'll hear on it from me. People deserve to know what's going on so they can get off the bandwagon but I guess ignorance is bliss
It's you. Dude you actually seem gleeful of Ollie's demise.

Reaction Score
It's you. Dude you actually seem gleeful of Ollie's demise.
Then you need to work on your reading comprehension. Gleeful is probably the last word I would use to describe me & our current situation

Reaction Score
At $15 a ticket,that is quite an accomplishment—-not.
If we get blown out again, we,ll be lucky to get 5000 a game for the rest of the season unless we give tickets away.
Getting people to buy nosebleed seats for $15 is a success

Reaction Score
In a sad way after watching what we have seen from KO lately does this put Shabazz on a mantle of being the greatest Uconn player ever, btw Shabazz started last night did have 21 pts, 3 reb 5 assists, 3 stls, 4-7 from 3, in 35 minutes.
Based on what we've witnessed since he's left, absolutely!!

Reaction Score
Please delete this thread, truly ridiculous.

He is saying what alot of us are thinking if we are honest. It was Bazz's court his senior year. He was the winningest player out there EVERY GAME. He refused to lose, and Boat took other team's completely out of their offense when he got right up in their grill.

What a backcourt!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Bigger accomplishment: winning two titles, or making it to the NBA despite being coached by Ollie for two years . . . ?

MASSconn

Pretentious CR Critic
Reaction Score
Whoever made the effort to bring this thread back needs a life

Reaction Score
I don't understand why people insist we can't be a top 10 program when SMU and Cincy have no issues being top 20 year after year. I'm pretty sure a great hire can bring us back to the elite.

So much fear around here. I'm looking forward to better days.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I don't understand why people insist we can't be a top 10 program when SMU and Cincy have no issues being top 20 year after year. I'm pretty sure a great hire can bring us back to the elite.

So much fear around here. I'm looking forward to better days.

I can't imagine being so positively certain that great hire will happen...it must be nice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom