“It’s all over” - A compilation of a few really dumb posts | Page 7 | The Boneyard

“It’s all over” - A compilation of a few really dumb posts

If these were your only 5 options...

• Hurley

Votes: 80 75.5%
  • Crean

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • McGrath

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Skerry

Votes: 7 6.6%

• Total voters

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Despite the play it’s still a top tier team coming to Hartford.

That's the way I feel about it too.

We can't complain that we don't want to go watch our team play against the East Carolina's of the world if we're also not willing to watch our team play against the #11 team in the country...

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I am going to the UCF game Jan 31st. Meeting my son in Savannah. Then driving to Orlando. 4 hours. After today's debacle I started having second thoughts. Then realized, been a fan for over 40 years. Here is a chance to see our boys up front.Great seats. Paid $100 per ticket for this game. Section 116 Row E. Paid to much but...it is a mini vacay. Anybody else going to the game?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I am going to the UCF game Jan 31st. Meeting my son in Savannah. Then driving to Orlando. 4 hours. After today's debacle I started having second thoughts. Then realized, been a fan for over 40 years. Here is a chance to see our boys up front.Great seats. Paid $100 per ticket for this game. Section 116 Row E. Paid to much but...it is a mini vacay. Anybody else going to the game?

Just eat at a nice place with the boy, have a few drinks, and let the game be the side piece.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Normally you get to be unconscious during a colonoscopy. Not nearly as painful as our play.
Not unconscious. Conscious sedation, which is a beautiful thing.

The prep is by far the worst part of a colonoscopy.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
I'm sorry but those post game quotes are lame ... KO needs to stop talking to the press like their sitting down while he is at the blackboard...Act and coach like your job is on the line. We got our arse bust...drop mic

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Not unconscious. Conscious sedation, which is a beautiful thing.

The prep is by far the worst part of a colonoscopy.
Yeah. I didn’t want to be too technical. Basically an amnesiatic. Today it was more like the team was under sedation.

Reaction Score
But these are the handpicked players which KO says WANT to be here! this is nothing but a broken equation, multiple levels removed from logic.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Remember when JC used to talk about imposing your will on the other team? Happens to us now all the time.

They don't even impose their will. AU looked like they were having a midseason practice against UConn today. Teams can bring their B game and truck an Ollie "coached" team.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
They don't even impose their will. AU looked like they were having a midseason practice against UConn today. Teams can bring their B game and truck an Ollie "coached" team.
Who was it that was keeping track of how many of our first possessions ended with a turnover? Happened again today.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
AD Dave knows what happens when a flagship program is rotting from the top from Auburn and Chizik.

AD Dave also knows he is upside down on a mortgage and he can't afford two mortgages.

Enjoy the rot. This isn't getting fixed until April 2019.

Reaction Score
I will be in my seat early and hope to also get the free Big Red T shirt honoring one of our own. This is one of the two premier games this season at the XL and I think the attendance and atmosphere will both be high. I am looking for the team to show up ready to kick some ass. Potentially Gilbert and/or Wilson play.

We could win. I will not count us out before the ball is tipped ever. Bleed Blue!!

Reaction Score
UConn Blown Out At Auburn In Dismal Performance, 89-64

“They go on a 16-0 run, and there were a bunch of 3s,” coach Kevin Olie said, “but there were unforced errors by us, turnovers, ill-advised shots. We’ve got to play for the UConn jersey, we’ve got to play with some pride and some fight. That 16-0 took the fight out of us.”

“We just didn’t have energy from the jump," said Antwoine Anderson, who went 0-for-10 from the floor. "We’ve got to be tougher and have more heart. We can’t let people punch us in the mouth like that and not respond."

"It’s hard to cover the 3-point line if we don’t stay in front of our man on one-on-one defense," Jalen Adams said, "because then they drive and kick out to open shooters. So we've got to lock in on defense."

"[Auburn] fights for every rebound, every offensive possession," Ollie said. "They can be small, but they’ve got a lot of heart. That’s what we’ve got to force ourselves to do. It’s not about the size, it’s about the toughness. We’ve got to get better in that area.They’re athletic and they're a physical team, but we can’t get pushed around the way we did.”

"When we get back [home], everybody’s just got to get a reality check," Adams said, "look themselves in the mirror and know their strengths and weaknesses. We’ve got to lock in defensively, and let our defense create our offense. Once we get stops, the floor will open up and we can play offensively. We can’t worry about our offense first."
Antoine Anderson who went 0-10 from the floor, ha. Remember when KO said Anderson had a shot to play in the NBA? Not surprising with that eye for talent that he hasn’t produced an NBA player yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom