UConn Recruiting Speculation 5 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn Recruiting Speculation 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The high school basketball season is coming to a close. It will be interesting seeing where many of these young ladies end up.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
There is a thread for non-UConn recruiting on the General board

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
It just might. (IMHO) i.e. Sarah not wishing to play " behind" "O, Canada!": Aaliyah!!
If playing behind someone is a factor in Strong’s decision then SC & LSU are hardly preferable options to UConn. Both schools are loaded with frontcourt talent for the foreseeable future. If PT is Strong’s primary consideration, there’s a whole bunch of D1 schools that are desperate for frontcourt help.

Reaction Score
If playing behind someone is a factor in Strong’s decision then SC & LSU are hardly preferable options to UConn. Both schools are loaded with frontcourt talent for the foreseeable future. If PT is Strong’s primary consideration, there’s a whole bunch of D1 schools that are desperate for frontcourt help.
Sarah might, just might, be thinking that way.... But, I am not. I think that any other choice for Ms. Strong, besides
UCONN would be "short" sighted for the "BIG" Strong Power Forward. ....Go Sarah!.. We're wishing you the best!!!!
And, UCONN IS THE BEST!

Reaction Score
There are only a few left that are uncommitted.
Hi and thank you. Know that there are only a couple left for this incoming class. Was hoping that some juniors would name their schools instead of waiting until November.

Reaction Score
so we have 3 offers out, and I think one opening. Maybe none if Edwards says I am coming back. Or Muhl. So what happens. If one of the 3 accepts, are the other two out???? It too many accept coach decides who gets in, the others are wait listed???? Do we assume Geno know who is going to the W, who has told him they are moving on (is that phrase allowed?) and he knows he has several openings. Are all offers able to be withdrawn up until NLI comes in just as commitments can be withdrawn? There must be some out from all this. Waltz usually has 50 offers out to the ninth grade class. What is he allowed to do if 20 say yes?

Reaction Score
so we have 3 offers out, and I think one opening. Maybe none if Edwards says I am coming back. Or Muhl. So what happens. If one of the 3 accepts, are the other two out???? It too many accept coach decides who gets in, the others are wait listed???? Do we assume Geno know who is going to the W, who has told him they are moving on (is that phrase allowed?) and he knows he has several openings. Are all offers able to be withdrawn up until NLI comes in just as commitments can be withdrawn? There must be some out from all this. Waltz usually has 50 offers out to the ninth grade class. What is he allowed to do if 20 say yes?
I'd say Geno has a pretty good idea of who's coming and going........I wish I could predict what's going to happen but that's against the rules....:(

Reaction Score
I would think that Aaliyah deciding whether to stay or go would be a deciding factor as to where Sarah String decides to commit to.
We all know what you’re trying to imply but you can not possibly know any factors on how,why or when a recruit will decide. Deciding factor for Shenandoah, yes. For Sarah Strong, none of us knows.

Reaction Score
If someone is in the portal is that still recruiting? I keep hearing about the guard from Princeton but what about a Center from Stanford if she enters the portal can you recruit her? I believe that Brink would be much more impactful if she decides to stay in college as a grad student. With our injured returners and a recruit such as brink, Connecticut would be almost unbeatable in my humble opinion I’m not totally sure which I would rather have Brink for one season or Strong for four. But I know the problem with the amount of room available so this off-season should be a lot of fun.

Reaction Score

Geno may be in the dark just like the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom