UConn Recruiting Speculation 5 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn Recruiting Speculation 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nah.... I think he knows.
Hence me using the words "may be". Personally, saying a decision will be made and announced after the season ends is different than saying that one will announce their decision at the end of the season.

Similar to Cameron Brink, Aaliyah could be back and forth on what she wants to do right now.

Reaction Score
If playing behind someone is a factor in Strong’s decision then SC & LSU are hardly preferable options to UConn. Both schools are loaded with frontcourt talent for the foreseeable future. If PT is Strong’s primary consideration, there’s a whole bunch of D1 schools that are desperate for frontcourt help.

You really think Uconn is loaded with front court talent for the foreseeable future? We have Alfy Coming back from major surgery and Ice That's it. We Need some bigs !

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
You really think Uconn is loaded with front court talent for the foreseeable future? We have Alfy Coming back from major surgery and Ice That's it. We Need some bigs !
That’s not what I said. Some have suggested that Strong’s decision will come down to PT. I’m simply pointing out that LSU & SC are loaded with frontcourt talent, so if PT is a factor, it’s hard to understand why she would pick either school.

Reaction Score
That’s not what I said. Some have suggested that Strong’s decision will come down to PT. I’m simply pointing out that LSU & SC are loaded with frontcourt talent, so if PT is a factor, it’s hard to understand why she would pick either school.
IMHO.... it's "unfathomable" !!! It goes into the category or " What are she/he/they thinking!" Of course,
if we "knew" what Sarah was thinking we would have no need for the wonderful " BONEYARD" 'Speculation'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yeiiowing

Top Bottom