UConn Recruiting Speculation 5 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn Recruiting Speculation 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sara with the Big O and everybody else on UConns roster plus those who are coming that we dont know about yet. WOW
NOW, THAT'S breaking news!!! :cool::D:cool:

[if one would just read the last comment, that is.... always good to speculate!]

Reaction Score

Not sure this account is always super reliable, but I take this post to indicate some breaking news about Sarah Strong soon. Could be nothing, but idk maybe she decided to commit to UConn after Geno came to her game this past week? Fingers crossed

It means nothing.

Reaction Score
Anyone heard if Geno or other UConn staff will be at Sarah Strong’s state championship game today? I saw that Kim Mulkey will be there.

Reaction Score
Anyone heard if Geno or other UConn staff will be at Sarah Strong’s state championship game today? I saw that Kim Mulkey will be there.

Doubt it, as they’re headed to Chicago for the DePaul game tomorrow. Probably why he went to the game prior.

Reaction Score
I guess I was wrong!

Not too surprised with any of these schools listed except maybe Duke. I haven’t heard them mentioned much really. Do we think this represents her top 5?

Reaction Score
Not too surprised with any of these schools listed except maybe Duke. I haven’t heard them mentioned much really. Do we think this represents her top 5?

I read on another board that she wasn’t considering NC State anymore (though not confirmed), so this could very likely be her Top 5.

Duke could be a dark horse. She’s very close with Duke commit, Arianna Roberson, and her Mom and Coach Lawson used to work together for the Celtics.

IMG_1028.jpeg

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

Yes.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Call me crazy, however if a player makes any decisions based on how many coaches from one school come to a game, are they really focused on the important parts of the decision?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Forget Duke, LSU, and UNC, they out. It’s between UConn and South Carolina, with UConn maybe, maybe, maybe having an oh so slight edge.

Tell us more.

Reaction Score
Isabella Marion was mentioned on a different thread, "recruiting", with a nice video clip.
She is reportedly followed by Morgan V.
Here are some background stats from the FIBA website:
Isabella Marion was born December 22, 2008. She plays for Denmark and
is listed on the "club" team: B H S Herlev (sp). She is listed as 6' 4" 194 cm and
as a POWER FORWARD. Her FIBA Stats are from the 2023 Fiba U 16 European
Division B championship. Denmark finished 13th (usually it is a 16 team field). The
Danish team had 3 wins and 4 losses. Denmark , at that time, was ranked # 56 in the world.
Her stats: Seven games 25.2 minutes per game, 4.9 points per game, FG % 25.9%,
2 pt % 28.3 %, three point % zero 0 for 5. Orb 3.1 per game, Drb 4.7 per game, TOTAL
7.9 per game, Assists 2.1 per game , BLOCKS 2.3 per game and Efficiency rating: SEVEN.
The video on the other thread "recruiting" appears to be of a number of highlights
from her play on her club team, but.... I think that I saw a IRISH NATIONAL TEAM UNIFORM
on one of the highlights. Isabella was 15 years old during the U 16 FIBA European tournament.
The impression is that she can only get better! Let any "speculation" begin... I just wanted
to put some "facts/stats" on the BONEYARD. ENJOY Z

Reaction Score
I would think that Aaliyah deciding whether to stay or go would be a deciding factor as to where Sarah String decides to commit to.

Reaction Score
Can we spell Sarah’s name correctly? or is Sara short for Sarah?
Secondly I think Brynn follows her meta hoops teammate Avery Howell out west to USC or she ends up at Iowa and becomes a star player for them. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom